EDD/Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a(n): 
FTM/STM/TTM+: 
Team Blue/Pink/Green: 
Upcoming Appointments: 
How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: What do you like to do for the 4th?
Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
DSS: 20
DSD: 17
DS: 4(Nov'14)
MMC:8/17
MMC: 1/18
BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
BabyGaga
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: All Group Check-in W/O 7/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stephanie123456 I wish my doctor would write me a note that required me to WFH!!  

@galentine I’m excited for your babymoon and shower #1!!!  

@junebabyh 11day vacation sounds amazing!  Hope you enjoy it!! 
  • Options
    It's been a while since I've been out there, but this time of year is great for it! There are tons of little hikes all along the scenic highways up there, so just keep your eyes open for pull offs with signs. Also, definitely go for Glacier National Park and ride out onto the glacier itself. Super cool! Also, visit Lake Louise and the Chateau!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @steminist, the glacier and Lake Louise are both on our list! Glad to hear those are worthwhile!
  • Options
    @mrshoch2 I hate when I roll over while sleeping to get more comfortable, only to then have to pee because of my new position. It really is never-ending, like you said!

@junebabyh Smoothies are a good idea! I don't do shakes often at all, but obviously too often. I recently found Gatorade Zero and I've gone through almost a whole bag of Skinny Pop in two days. Not great, but better than the sweets I was consuming.

@cooaladolly You're very right on what you said. Thankfully I'm not showing any markers for gestational diabetes and I feel good so far, but I know that can change in a blink. My mom had seven kids, and most of us were bigger babies (my older brother was 10.5 lbs and I was about 9.5 lbs). She seemed to have lost most of the weight after each one, except the last two of us, who she had at 43 & 44. She lost some weight then, but I could tell some of it stuck around. I don't want to have a big baby or gain a lot of weight, but maybe it's a bit of genetics? 🤷
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @mrshoch2 When I’m not pregnant I’m one of those people who get bitten when no one else does. This pregnancy I’m either not getting bitten or if I am, they’re not itchy/noticeable! 
  • Options
    @mrshoch2 I react BIG to bites usually but I feel like they are "healing" quicker RN. I got one on my ankle last night and just couldn't stop itching it. This morning there is no sign I was even bit 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @meagan-t If you can’t/don’t want to drink plain water, I’d go for a flavored water like La Croix over Gatorade. The emptiest calories you can consume  are from beverages. Not worth it in my option. Try la croix or even just adding sliced cucumber or lemon to a jug of water. Much healthier and still flavored. 
  • Options
    @meagan-t Gatorade zero is probably a good option for a sweet tooth, but be cautious how much you drink. Gatorade can cause kidney stones if you're not using the extra electrolytes!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @junebabyh Fortunately the Gatorade Zero doesn't have calories (at least the flavors I got). I try not to drink my calories the majority of the time, with some exceptions. I really like the Sparkling Ice flavored water too, but La Croix is gross to me. I don't drink anything very much - even water - and I have no problem with water. I drink it often enough, but after a while I just need something more. I actually bought an infuser last week and am going to put some fruit in it later today! 😊

@steminist I've heard that before! Thank you for the reminder, though. It isn't something I'd regularly think about. I don't drink much Gatorade (it can take me two-three days to get through a bottle), but I'll for sure keep that in mind!
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I'm sure that's all she was trying to do but it's so infuriating, we have been nothing but nice to her since we moved in. She went through two bouts with cancer in the last year and a half. We helped her in the winter with shoveling and moving stuff, she's asked for help here and there and we've never said no. So it irritates me, this 50 some year old who has no control of her own life (can't hold a decent job, she was caught stealing from her last one, dates off Craigslist and uses the local church to help pay her bills) is trying to mess with her 25 and 27 year old neighbors😑 

Weight gain for this pregnancy has been terrible for me too. My doctor hasn't made a comment but everyone that knew me during the last two have 🙄 I also got really lazy after I switched shifts to having 4 days off. And I knew I gained alot of weight in that year, so now I'm just adding on 😔

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 10/13, 25w4d
    Baby is the size of a(n): cauliflower 
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    Team Blue/Pink/Green: Blue 💙
    Upcoming Appointments: 7/16 for OB and growth scan
    How are you feeling (Cravings/Symptoms): Physically pretty good, just some heartburn and RLP. Mentally it’s ups and downs.
    Rants/Raves: Rave: day off today. Rant: back to work tomorrow.
    Questions: 
    GTKY: What do you like to do for the 4th? It varies. We used to go to the park with friends every year and that has more transitioned to backyard BBQs. Starting next year I’d like to incorporate a fireworks display as DS will be old enough to stay up a bit later and enjoy it.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    nnaelilak said:

@junebabyh I love my Nena + Co CDB 😍 but for something in the under $100 range I loved my Miss Fong from Amazon!!

For real, I want a Nena + Co. V badly!!! So jealous. 
  • Options
    @junebabyh they are so high quality and absolutely gorgeous 😍 of course then your kid splats applesauce on it, ruining the resale value, and you wonder why you do this to yourself... 🤦‍♀️😂