Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame?

Re: Group 2 Check in (EDD 12/9-12/16) W/O 7/1

• EDD/Weeks + Days: December 14, 16 weeks, 3 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue!

Upcoming Appointments: July 17--ANATOMY SCAN!!! So stoked, and DH can actually make this appointment, which is great, because it's the big one!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Generally, just a few aches and pains. Occasionally sore nipples/breasts. Heavier, but that's normal, haha. Winded more easily during workouts, but not enough to keep me from working out. Otherwise, good! Energy is back, nausea is gone, happy to not be feeling like total crap.

Rants/Raves: I started feeling flutters this week! I kind of looked down at my belly and said, "Okay, little boy, was that you, or was that the burrito I had earlier?" But it kept happening throughout the week...so it has to be him. So weird and so cool!

Questions: None at the moment, but you know if I have any, I'll throw them out later.

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame? I met Will Smith, Charlize Theron, and Jason Bateman while interning in London in college. They were there for the UK premier of Hancock, and I got to help interview them during the press junket. It was pretty awesome. Will Smith was SUPER sweet and down to earth (and very happy to be talking to another American, haha), Charlize Theron was very polite and lovely, and Jason Bateman sort of jokingly hit on me. Because I helped interview them, my name appeared in the credits for the show we were filming. So it was pretty neat.

• 16+2, green, ftm, no appts till August,  feeling ok still but more abdominal pain these days. No major issues.  No questions I don't think. 
    No claim to fame though my soon to be spouse has cooked for a whole bunch of rock stars and was a personal chef to a 70s/80s band for a few months on their north American tour.  He doesn't cook professionally these days though,  maybe he'll return to it but right now he prefers the higher paycheck and reduced hours of office life.
  • Loading the player...
  • @bookworm492 That's awesome! Does he cook for you often? If so, I'm pretty jealous.
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Dec 10th- 17 weeks 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue 

Upcoming Appointments: OB appt July 15th and Anatomy scan on the 19th 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Some RLP on my sides and groin area, peeing all the time, headaches. Craving milk (which I craved last time too). Think I have been feeling some movement which is weird because I had an anterior placenta last time so didn't feel anything until 22 weeks. 

Rants/Raves: Have to do my 3 hr GTT on Saturday- just how I want to spend my morning grrr. 

Questions: Negative 

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame? I don't really have a claim to fame- I guess I was considered a "child genius" and went to a school for the gifted from kindergarten until 8th grade. I could of continued through high school but wanted to have a "real high school experience" even though I felt I wasn't challenged as much but I had more fun. So far I feel like my DD is pretty advanced in a lot of areas so maybe I passed my genius genes to her lol 

• @rjgmcmanus not really,  actually we both cook separately for ourselves like 90% of the time as we have different meal needs.  Also I would gain a bunch of weight if i ate restaurant style food regularly lol.  He does cook for some special occasions,  he also is really into making kombucha lately so we have a lot of that in the house. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/12, 16w 5d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team blue

Upcoming Appointments: 7/11, just an ob apt 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  headaches every dang day :(  also had horrible sciatica pain but with lots of stretching it’s gettinf better  

Rants/Raves: I can’t wait to have a real bump and not this just chubby look going on. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame? I don’t think any. I worked in NYC for 10 years and never even got a glance at anyone famous. 

• @rjgmcmanus That is super cool that your name appeared in credits of the film!! Super awesome! 

@bookworm492 I would totally make my H cook me all the food! 

@Spartanrd4 I have an anterior placenta this time and my other pregnancies I was feeling movement by now and this totally freaks me out that I am not feeling anything yet.

@ale9687 We are headed to the beach this week and I am dreading being in a swimsuit because I feel like I am in between looking chubby and pregnant lol.

EDD/Weeks + Days: Dec 15/16w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue! 

Upcoming Appointments: July 15 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I feel great, just cant stop eating down the house.

Rants/Raves: YAY FOR VACATION!

Questions: Do we have any girls yet on Group 2?

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame? I was struck by lightning when I was 11 and it seems I dont live that down. Not sure that is really a claim to fame... 

• @klmcguire Okay, I have NEVER known anybody struck by lightening. We need the full story now. Obviously you're okay now, but how did it happen? That's insane! And I think officially the craziest "claim to fame" here.
  • @klmcguire my brother got struck by lightning too- technically it struck the ground near him when he was golfing but it was enough to knock him down. They took him to the hospital to get his heart and everything checked out- so crazy!! 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Dec 12th/ 16 +5

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: DNA test said girl I'm still wanting to see the ultra sound to confirm!

Upcoming Appointments: Jul 5th regular ob

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Tired, I was really hoping to feel more energized this trimester but nothing yet...hopefully soon because everything is a chore. 

Rants/Raves: About to tackle switching OB's as we moved but all my care is processed through the VA  first soo I'm sure it'll be tons of fun with them taking their time. 

Questions: None

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame? I met Rick Springfield at the MGM my Aunt danced in a show he was in. He was a pretty nice guy. 

• @klmcguire that’s so scary! How did it happen? Also I’ve been wearing tankinies every day at the pool. Luckily the pool is at my sisters house so i don’t mind looking chunky in a bathing suit. 
  • KTZ17KTZ17 member

EDD/Weeks + Days: Dec 16/ 16 weeks 1 day

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my 16 week visit a few days early Friday and did the one hour glucose challenge because I had GD my last pregnancy...and I found out yesterday that I passed!!!  Yippeeeeee!!!  I think I will be tested again at 26 weeks but for now I don’t have to be as anal about what I’m eating and I am so thankful for that.  Next appointment is next Thursday because I developed HELLP syndrome with my daughter so they want to monitor by blood pressure a little more frequently.  

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): More irritable than usual, getting winded more easily, and sadly, constipated.  I broke down and bought stool softener and prunes today.

Rants/Raves: None at the moment 

Questions: Nope but I’m sure I will be over at the question thread soon!

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame?  I was in a special biology class in 8th grade and we were each given a topic for a research paper and paired with a doctor as a mentor.  Mine was the head of the ICU and he asked me to help him test anxiolytic music on ICU patients to see if it would help them.  It worked so part of my research paper was published in a medical journal!  I did not pursue medicine, however.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • cnd29cnd29 member

EDD/Weeks + Days:  Dec 10, 17 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: not until the end of July

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I’ve been getting slight headaches end of the day mostly, think I’m just stressed.  On a positive, starting to feel a little movement occasionally  

Rants/Raves:  trying to sell a house sucks!  Hence the headaches...

GTKY: What’s your claim to fame?  Don’t really have one and I’m ok with that. Might have had some same place at the same time run-ins with famous people here in NJ but nothing really noteworthy 

• @Spartanrd4 I happens a lot more than anyone realizes. I notice the stories because I like to read them. They say its more likely to get struck a second time haha. So funny is that my mom didn't even take me to the hospital. Pretty much my entire family is in the medical field. They called the ER and asked if we should watch for anything abnormal. They basically said, no abnormal heart tones and no pee in blood and I should be fine... Not sure what they were thinking not taking us in!

@rjgmcmanus
    @ale9687

Story is simple we were in the pool, parents told us to get out there was a storm about 10 miles out. We decided a game of baseball would be great to pass the time. My cousin and I were standing on the root of a tree. Lightning struck the tree and both my cousin and I all at the same time. I flipped a couple of feet back and had black marks on my feet for some time. My 6YO has a pigment in his hair that has a darker spot than the rest of his head and I always say it was my lightning strike passed on ;)

• @klmcguire That's insane. So glad you're okay! And super cute about your son. Love that. <3