1st Trimester
Options

Don’t feel pregnant

edited June 2019 in 1st Trimester
I’m 5 weeks 3 days , and I just don’t feel pregnant my stomach doesn’t hurt it just feels tingly and achy in a way I can’t explain it lol ... is this normal 

Re: Don’t feel pregnant

• Options
    I’m 5 weeks 3 days , and I just don’t feel pregnant my stomach doesn’t hurt it just feels tingly and achy in a way I can’t explain it lol ... is this normal 
    You dont "feel pregnant" at 5 weeks.  You have the symptom of an absence period and m as the morning sickness. Otherwise you feel like your normal self.  You dont "feel pregnant" until baby is big enough to feel move around in your uterus and be showing. 
  • Options
    I'm curious what the OP is expecting to feel at 5 weeks?

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok. Honestly some people don't have symptoms, some have a ton... honestly there are so many different types of "normal". 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Everyone is different! If you feel like you don't have many symptoms, maybe try tracking your pregnancy by the week. That way, you know what to expect each time (because those symptoms will kick in eventually :D). This helped me track my first pregnancy! 

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-week-by-week
  • Options
    @ac5312001 I'd be careful directing women to other websites (I've seen you do it a couple of times now). The Bump Gods generally don't like that...

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    I'm curious what the OP is expecting to feel at 5 weeks?
    I’m about 4 weeks pregnant .. and I have already starting feeling pregnant. Of course the baby is starting to grow and it’s as small as a little orange seed but the placenta and all is forming which causes some body changes you FEEL.. so that’s what she must be expecting to feel.. symptoms of bloating, hardening around your stomach area and much more symptoms can come along around this time .. but then again it all depends on your body weight and body type as well. Some women who are a little on the smaller side feel it more than women who are a little on the bigger side.. my cousin was a little on the bigger side and didn’t feel pregnant her whole pregnancy and she had a wonderful healthy baby girl. And I’m a little smaller and I felt it right away. Really depends on the person and body.. 
  • Options
    @knottie2074bb642c68efbb While the rise in hormones can change the way we feel early on, ex breast tenderness or headaches, it’s pretty impossible to be feeling any “growth” and your stomach wont be noticeably harder until almost the second tri. The uterus is tucked behind the pelvic bone until 12 weeks..
  • Options
    k_mama91 said:
    @knottie2074bb642c68efbb While the rise in hormones can change the way we feel early on, ex breast tenderness or headaches, it’s pretty impossible to be feeling any “growth” and your stomach wont be noticeably harder until almost the second tri. The uterus is tucked behind the pelvic bone until 12 weeks..
    No where did the original poster or I state anything about feeling any growth. She’s talking about not feeling pregnant ..