November 2019 Moms
Options

Short cervix

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ 😊 well my name is Sandy and I am 20 weeks pregnant today. I went in for my second ultrasound last Thursday and found out I have a short cervix ... I got scheduled for cervical cerclage just to find out that I have no cervix tissue left to place the cerclage. Started taking progesterone gel and waiting to get approved for the shots. My whole world is turned upside down and I'm praying my babygirl will make it through. I guess just needed a support group of some sort to help me somehow get through the day. God bless you all. And thank you for your time.Β 

Re: Short cervix

• Options
    Hi and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy.Β 

Please take time to change your username from knottienumbers to something more recognizable. It is difficult to tell you apart from the other knottienumbers. You may need to log out and log back in. Also, once you have done that, please intro in our intro thread and read through the thread titled "read first." It explains how we organized our board. One off posts like these are discouraged because they clutter our board and make it difficult to navigate.Β 

We have a great group of ladies who lend tons of support so I encourage you to stick around and join our community.Β 

I'm sorry that you aren't able to get a cerclage. Hopefully the progesterone shots will keep you out of the hospital.Β