pintobean77pintobean77 member
edited June 2019 in November 2019 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

How Big is Baby?

FTM, STM, TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are your mindset/symptoms?:

Milestones/Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What is funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do?

Re: High-Risk Check In 06/24

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/02 ... 21+3

How Big is Baby? Endive (Anatomy scan today estimated his weight at 14oz.)

FTM, STM, TTM+: 4TM 

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy Scan was today, my next OB appt is on 07/01

How are your mindset/symptoms?: Better as the days go by. Feeling movement like crazy. Some serious hip pain in my left hip when I sleep on that side...no fun!

Milestones/Rants/Raves: 

GTKY: What is funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do? I didn’t witness this, but it happened to my mom. She was waiting in line at the grocery store and there was a mom and her son (who was maybe 6) in line in front of her. The boy was practicing his ninja skills, turned around, looked at my mom, and punched Her right in the stomach! The mom didn’t say one word to her! I understand being embarrassed but holy heck, say something. A friend of my mom’s walked in the store as my mom was leaving and my mom told him what happened and he said, “that explains why there was a lady in the parking lot tearing her son’s butt up...” OMGoodness. My mom has the best stories. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13 (20 weeks and 1 day)

How Big is Baby? He's the size of a banana - I have the anatomy scan tomorrow and an early glucose test, so I'll have a better idea of his true size after that.

FTM, STM, TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: cardiologist appointment was today (I have an echo scheduled for 7/15 now) and my anatomy scan and glucose test are tomorrow.

How are your mindset/symptoms?: optimistic other than my sciatic pain. It's only on my left side and it's unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I never know when it's going to hit. Suddenly, I'm just in horrible pain and I can't stand or walk...

Milestones/Rants/Raves: see above for my rant on sciatic pain...

GTKY: What is funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do?
    My absolute favorite thing was watching my younger cousins do karaoke when they thought no one was watching. If you think kids are uninhibited, just wait until they think they're alone LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    natehknatehk member
    Just a thought.  What if the high risk thread was just an ongoing thread for people to share how they are doing,  complications, etc that we wouldn’t bring up elsewhere. Maybe at least monthly like the June randoms?  Sometimes having to fill out all the questions every week deters me from replying.  Or it feels duplicative to the regular check in. thread.  Of course if im in the minority then feel free to ignore.  But it would be nice to just be able to talk on this thread w/o the formal questions.  Thanks for listening!  
  • Options
    I was going to ask if people wanted to do this. Good call. There hasn’t been a lot of traffic on any of the threads. I’ll start one for July on Monday.