Weekly Check-In Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 6/24

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Re: Weekly Check-In Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 6/24

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  11 weeks!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n):  Lime

Upcoming Appointments:  Ultrasound tomorrow!  Can't wait to visually confirm this baby!

How are you feeling?:  Really tired

Rants/Raves: I got maternity bras from Amazon last week and they are so comfortable!  So happy I decided to try them out, even if breastfeeding doesn't work out again this time.

Questions: None today

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?  London
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @breweber2010 maternity bras are the best!

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 15/10w5d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): kumquat

Upcoming Appointments: July 10 for first official OB appt. Previous were with US tech and nurse/PA. 

How are you feeling?: Better this week. Less nausea and more energy, although still dealing with heartburn, being suuuper emotional, and occasional GI issues. 

Rants/Raves: For an early birthday present (birthday is tomorrow), my momma and I went shopping and I got a lot of very cute maternity stuff for work as well as some shorts because Motherhood Maternity was having a massive sale. As a STM, I am definitely starting to show already, so I’m taking the plunge into bump-friendly clothing.  

Questions: Any other group 2 ladies embracing at least some maternity clothes by now?

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’d love to retire to Hilton Head or Charleston. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 13th/11w1d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green!

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday and I cannot wait.

How are you feeling?: Physically really good. I've been pretty constipated so I've been uncomfortable. Basically I'm constantly walking around feeling heavy and full!

Rants/Raves: We got a new AC and furnace installed today. So happy to have air again!!

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Innsbruck, Austria. It's so beautiful and I love the small town feel. Close second is Florence, Italy! 

@EmilyE13 I havent pulled out any maternity clothes yet but I'm living in baggy/comfy clothes 
  • Options
    Had my ultrasound today and it looks like I'm moving up into Group 1 with a new due date of 1/8!  
  • Options
    @breweber2010 always exciting to be moved up! @EmilyE13 and I will just hang out here alone because apparently we are the only ones in group 2 😂 
  • Options
    We are the lonely group!!
  • Options
    @dumbledoredies @EmilyE13 Well, now I just have to stick around!  I hate to leave the two of you lonely!