January 2020 Moms

Does anyone else hate being pregnant?

I've had it pretty easy so far with barely any nausea, no vomiting unless I force it. My skin is still clear.
My fatigue is by far the worst. Even though being pregnant hasn't been awful compared to other people, I hate every second of my pregnancy. I have always wanted kids, but this makes me not want more than one. I never thought I'd hate being pregnant this much.

Re: Does anyone else hate being pregnant?

• Hi and welcome! We discourage one off post here as it clogs up the board and we like to keep things organized. If you haven’t yet please head over to the “read first board organization” thread to see how things work here and then introduce yourself in the introduction thread. Your question would be perfect in the question thread and it will probably get more traction there. Thanks and congratulations! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt that way with my second pregnancy. The world makes you feel like a pariah for not loving every moment of being pregnant, but the truth is, pregnancy is HARD. I was sick the entire time, had nearly every symptom known to woman, and my ex and I were starting a court case that would drag on for YEARS. Of course, I was unhappy.

It's normal not to love being pregnant, but like Xstatic3333 said, you should mention it to your GP and or OB. Antepartum depression is as real as post partum...Your hormones are all out of whack, the increased progesterone and can make you Uber ahem... Rhymes with witchy...or sad or apathetic or flat out miserable.