November 2019 Moms

PGAL 6/19

This thread is a safe place for those who are pregnant after a loss. (PGAL). If you have suffered a loss please feel free to answer the questions below and keep things going throughout the week as a continuing conversation.  

If you haven’t suffered a loss, please refrain from answering the questions, but know we welcome anyone who wants to come in and support the PGAL ladies and their milestones with encouragement or love tits! Thank you!  

1. How many weeks are you? 

2. Previous loss(es)? 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? 

4. Any appointment updates? 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 

GTKY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time that is just for you. 

Re: PGAL 6/19

• 1. How many weeks are you? 18+2

2. Previous loss(es)? 14 week loss last December 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I have had some anxiety. Mainly because I have been over doing it this past week. I have been having aches in my uterus that freak me out. Plus I haven't felt much movement at all. I have been checking his HB daily for peace of mind. The other morning I got dressed and my bump looked much smaller and that freaked me out. Of course that morning it took longer than usual to find his HB. 

4. Any appointment updates? None right now. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm traveling with my MIL and we are somewhat clashing with our personalities. We just got into a conversation about whether it is actually worth it to not put kids in their carseat with all their winter gear. She said that is where she thinks the safety standards are going too far. 😳 I pretty much just told her that she won't be going anywhere with my kids without me in the winter. She didn't like that too much. Oh well! I don't care! 

6. Any milestones coming up? I have passed all my milestones. 

GTKY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time that is just for you.  I love to read a good book. I haven't done that in awhile. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 16w6d

2. Previous loss(es)? 4 early losses, 1 failed IVF retrieval

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I’m doing well, physically I feel like I’m 40 weeks pregnant due to this pelvic pain that showed up over the weekend.  It was freaking me out the other night because I couldn’t really distinguish the pain and I was super paranoid that it was more than just pelvic pain, but it’s gotten a bit better and my mind isn’t thinking worst case scenario anymore.  

4. Any appointment updates? Not until next Monday.  

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I have a level 2 ultrasound for my anatomy scan on 7/1, what is the difference between a level 2 and a typical anatomy scan?  Google wasn’t much help, but I plan on clarifying at my appt Monday as well, just curious now!

6. Any milestones coming up? Summer was hard last year, so just trying to not think back to what we went through last June-September and look forward to how darn exciting this is that we’ve made it this far with a healthy, growing baby.  

GTKY: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time that is just for you.  I’m a photographer, and love being creative, so anything that uses my brain in that capacity.  Also, I could never get tired of spa days, but those are few and far between since having my son!