Group 4 Check-in (DD 2/22 - 2/29) w/o 6/17

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 4 Check-in (DD 2/22 - 2/29) w/o 6/17

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: feb 22 4 weeks 2 days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: not sure 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments: consultation at birth center next Monday 

How are you feeling?: tired 😕

Rants/Raves: none yet nervous for the symptoms to kick in 

Questions: none that I can think of now I’ve have googled a new question every couple hours for the last few days

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Fall but only up north where it’s beautiful I live in Florida now so I don’t really get seasons anymore
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rikiteacup for me I really want to use a midwife/birth center over a hospital environment since I’m old school in a lot of ways and there is only one reputable one close by but I still spent several hours reading reviews and researching their policies before deciding for sure that’s what I was going to try and do 
  • Options
    @rikiteacup I chose mine based on amazing references but at the hospital I want to deliver at. Is the practice you're at going to deliver at the hospital you want? 
    TW
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited June 2019
    @brookert615 yes, they deliver at a hospital I don't dislike. Also, it's the closest from my house. Since I live in MN where the weather can make roads very dangerous at that time of year, staying close to home will be easier for everybody. 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 2/29/20 aka 3w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound at 6+3

How are you feeling?: Puking, already. 

Rants/Raves:  So thankful for another pregnancy, but so not ready for the hyperemesis. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.): Christmas. It's always been so magical for me
  • Options
    @rikiteacup I don't blame you! That's something I'm not looking forward to, although our winters aren't nearly as bad as yours! 
    TW
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 2/29 based on lmp 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out! Team green with the first but found out the second time and much prefer knowing - it helped me bond.  

Upcoming Appointments: none yet, I'll probably call on Friday. 

How are you feeling?: Crampy, tired, and my back hurts. It's the last week of school for me (teacher) so the tiredness might be due to the million things I need to do lol. 

Rants/Raves: last week of school! So looking forward to time off with my kids and for everything to slow down a bit

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? So hard to pick, there are qualities / routines about each that I love- do right now I'll say summer but I'm sure by the end of August I'll say fall! 

@kylienoin - yay for leap year due dates!

@beforeyou - I didn't find it with my first and I felt so overwhelmed by everything all at once - birth, finding out I had a son, and recovery. A lot to process at once! I found it the second time and felt way better about knowing
  • Options
    MollykkMollykk member
    edited June 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: February 23, 2020, 4 + 2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy Seed 

Upcoming Appointments: July 26th first ultrasound! 

How are you feeling?: A little tired but otherwise feeling okay!! 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Fall and spring! 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ yes! That was exactly my experience. It was so overwhelming. And I also didn't feel bonded right away which I blamed on not knowing the gender and feeling like I birthed a stranger. Which, I realize, is a very weird thing to feel/say, but those postpartum feels are intense and don't make much sense sometimes. So we are finding out as soon as we can this time around. I'm glad to know that you felt much better when you found out with your second! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 2/29/2020 / 4 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out 

Upcoming Appointments: none yet, calling my dr on Monday and I’m sure I’ll do a blood draw next week 

How are you feeling?: tired 

Rants/Raves: super nervous after 2 consecutive MCs, just praying for a sticky baby this time 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Summer!!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Feb 26th 4weeks 3days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Definitely finding out! I’m not at all patient lol

Upcoming Appointments: First beta Monday

How are you feeling?: Anxious due to my previous losses but trying to do things to relax. 

Rants/Raves: This is going to be a long first trimester! 

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Spring! I love all the seasons except winter so I’m happy as soon as winter ends!!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 2/22 5w

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: 2 more weeks

How are you feeling?: Boobs hurt off and on and if I don't eat or drink enough, major headaches. 

Rants/Raves: PGAL is hard. Not throwing up yet is also freaking me out because I have in all my previous pregnancies. I guess it's still early, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything, as I was also sick with the BO.

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Fall. I love everything about it.

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Feb. 24- 4 weeks 6 days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out ASAP! I’m not big on surprises.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed! 

Upcoming Appointments: I won’t have my first appt. until July 8 then my first ultrasound is on July 24. Feels like forever away!

How are you feeling?: pretty good. A little nauseous, some back and boob pain, pretty bloated. The fatigue hasn’t kicked in at least!

Rants/Raves: none at the moment!

Questions: nope

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? Fall and early winter! I recently moved to New England from the south and am so excited to experience real seasons! I’m not a fan of summer. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 2/22 5 weeks 1 day I believe 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out at the anatomy scan. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed 

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow. I’ve never gone to an appointment so early. I guess they’ll take blood to confirm the pregnancy???

How are you feeling?: decent. Just tired. Light nausea, nothing worth complaining about.

Rants/Raves: rants- these hormones are making me have a very short fuse. 

Questions: none. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite time of year (season, holiday, etc.)? SUMMER. I want all the sun and heat in my life.
  • Options
    Due date . 2/27 4+6 weeks

Very tired ,hungry and emotional at times, just crying about little things like mypower outlet not working or if my 3 yr old son doesn't want a hug. I have been having a lot of dreams lately about a new baby, it was a boy. In one of my dreams my boobs got so big I couldn't look down haha a very real fear of mine right now.