January 2020 Moms
Options

Any Single Moms or Unplanned Blessings?

HI, my name is Emily and I’m a single mother to 2 amazing little boys. My boyfriend and I have been together just shy of 6 months and I’m about 9 weeks. He is incredible with my kids and very supportive of this pregnancy. I was just hoping things would go in a different order this time but hey, what’s normal🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol. 

Re: Any Single Moms or Unplanned Blessings?

• Options
    Single mom by choice here. And very happy to find out today I'm having a little girl.
  • Options
    @smb1803 Yes, I am a single mother by choice as well! I am so happy for you on the news of a baby girl! When is your EDD?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mom of two and I'm going through a divorce which has been dragged on by my STBX. I've been dating someone since the beginning of this year and this pregnancy was a total shock. I never planned to have any more children and I'm nervous about how this baby is going to change everything.
  • Options
    @cookiemonstermama I'm sure everything will work out. If you ever feel stressed and need to talk, I am here to listen. My son will be 13 this month and now I am about to start all over again. I understand your fear! 😊
  • Options
    This baby was a total surprise. I won't lie it took a while for me to wrap my head around it.