February 2020 Moms
Options

STM+ Check-in - June

EDD/Weeks + Days:

Size of baby:

How old is your other kid(s)?

How are you feeling?

Rant/Rave/Questions:

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: STM+ Check-in - June

• Options
    mom32bmom32b member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: feb 6 (6weeks)

Size of baby: sweet pea

How old is your other kid(s)? 3.5 + 18 mo.

How are you feeling? Great

Rant/Rave/Questions: feeling a little strange because I am not yet feeling any nausea like I did so intensely with my first two.

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Probably not!
  • Options
    craftywitchcraftywitch member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/9 5+5

Size of baby: Appleseed

How old is your other kid(s)? 3 in July (July 2016 BMB anyone?)

How are you feeling? Nauseated, sore boobs, sleeping SO MUCH, tons of acne showed up, bloated, moody, but also overly enthusiastic and thrilled to be pregnant again!

Rant/Rave/Questions: Anyone considering having their older kids attend the birth? I am leaning toward yes, DH is leaning toward no... This probably won't be decided until much later but I want to think it through.

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Yes! Instead of giving up coffee completely during first tri, I'm going to continue having 1 small cup per day. Also I'm planning to get henna belly art at least before the birth, but maybe during second trimester too. Plus I'm knitting for this baby which I didn't know how to do yet when I was KU the first time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/7/20 - 5w6d

Size of baby: Appleseed according to the Bump

How old is your other kid(s)? 6 years old

How are you feeling? Pretty good for the most part, which makes me nervous. I have some waves of nausea, sore boobs and light cramping.

Rant/Rave/Questions: How do I take care of a baby again?! LOL I have forgotten everything, so I am feeling like a FTM mom again!

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones?  It has been so long, I can not even remember my first pregnancy, so I have no clue! lol 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/5 / 6+1

Size of baby: Sweet pea

How old is your other kid(s)? 6, 4, and 11 months

How are you feeling? I’m feeling pretty good, just really tired. Also, kind of feel like I’m slightly hungover all day. 

Rant/Rave/Questions: A stomach flu is ravaging our house right now! When one kid gets sick, it’s almost impossible to keep the others from getting sick, too. Wah!

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Probably not. Same ol’ rodeo for me!
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/12 5w, 1d

Size of baby: peppercorn

How old is your other kid(s)? 2.5 🥰

How are you feeling? I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck but not pregnancy related. Today I was complaining about this guy at the restaurant and his Axe body spray (it was all consuming!) and my friend was like well I guess congratulations are in order 😂 besides that some Ute cramping/tingling.

Rant/Rave/Questions: I’ve got nothing except a confession that since I found out I’m pregnant I haven’t gotten any work done.

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? I am going to keep up running this time. I swear. Really. 😂 I am going to see a chiropractor to work on my hips starting in 2nd trimester so I can avoid a breech baby this time 💪🏻
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @mom32b oh my DD is also almost 18 months!

@craftywitch I also knit too! I want to knit another baby sweater and maybe more blankets... We should have a project progress thread later on :)

EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/6 6weeks

Size of baby: sweet pea

How old is your other kid(s)? Almost 18 months

How are you feeling? This pregnancy feels different... Maybe it's a boy this time? I've only been extremely nauseous a couple times. Usually if I keep eating then I can keep it at bay. Right now I can't seem to be able to stomach chicken. I'm getting a few pimples too :(

Rant/Rave/Questions: I can't stop looking at the baby things I can buy for this LO, lol... But I don't think I'll really need much stuff. I just want to enjoy my last baby as much as possible!! 

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? We are using a midwife instead of a Dr! Looking forward to seeing how different that will be. 
  • Options
    @clearlyclara I am SO looking forward to that thread! Also probably don't need to buy much either, but I'm dying to start planning and nesting. I have a feeling that when shopping isn't needed, crafting gets out of control haha!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Approx 5 ish weeks

Size of baby: The size of a Nerd

How old is your other kid(s)? 8.5 months (please help me)

How are you feeling? Excited and sooo nervous. This kid was absolutely not planned because mine is still so young, but apparently previous crippling infertility isn't adequate birth control. Who knew. But I am getting more and more excited and less and less nervous.

Rant/Rave/Questions: Double strollers- starting to do research. Does anyone have any feelings about side by side vs. tandem?

Probably not much. I feel like I did things well last time- I ate well, I worked out, I stayed upbeat...I am hoping to do the same
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @kiwi2628 I really like those uppa baby dual strollers. You can probably find one on FB marketplace at a good deal. My daughter will be 3 so not sure what we will do yet. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 13, 5w3d

Size of baby: Appleseeds

How old is your other kid(s)? He turns 5 on Friday! 😮

How are you feeling? A little nauseous and tired, not horrible (yet)

Rant/Rave/Questions: We told our parents today and my MIL asked if I was going to change my diet. Knowing her, I should be offended by this but trying to just shrug it off.

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? I’m not going to over focus on the list of foods to not eat. Not going to worry about lunch meat and that kinda thing.
  • Options
    @briannah1010 Since I had my son 5 years ago, I also feel like I forgot so much! Hoping it all just comes back to me at some point....
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/20. 4w4d

Size of baby: Poppyseed 

How old is your other kid(s)? 2.5

How are you feeling? Nauseous today, but ok otherwise. 

Rant/Rave/Questions: I am already tired of keeping this a secret. I want to tell everyone right now. Trying to make it to 10 weeks before telling friends... 

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Going to try to get more exercise in, and not eat everything in sight. But we will see how it goes  :) 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @briannah1010 it’s crazy how much I’ve forgotten about being pregnant and it was NOT that long ago. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 4+1

Size of baby: poppyseed

How old is your other kid(s)? DD is 2.5 

How are you feeling? Good so far. Sore boobs, some nausea, mostly bloated. 

Rant/Rave/Questions: Just feeling crappy because my fuse has been shorter than normal with DD. Especially at nap and bedtime. 

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Try to relax a little more and not be so stressed out 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/3 7wks

Size of baby: a coffee bean

How old is your other kid(s)? He’ll be 8 mo in a few days

How are you feeling? I’m trying to ignore all the misery so I’m just going to go with... Awful. 

Rant/Rave/Questions: Did any of you BF through pregnancy then tandem nurse? If you dried up when did that happen?

I’m definitely going to exercise more and try to do a better job of remembering to take my prenatals. Other than that though I won’t be changing anything because my first baby came out pretty darn perfect! 
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 right!? It is crazy!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/15 5w + 2d

Size of baby: apple seed

How old is your other kid(s)? 4.5

How are you feeling? All the symptoms. Nausea isn’t so bad today. But the fatigue and sore boobs are making up for that.

Rant/Rave/Questions: None

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? Eat healthier so i don’t gain 50 pounds again lol. I swear any healthy food made me want to throw up with my 1st. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks. The believe I’m around 6w4d. I’ll get my more accurate EDD after my first appointment. 

Size of baby: pea

How old are other kids: 7 and 5

How are you feeling? So f’ing tired. I feel like all I do is sleep or think about sleeping. I’ve also had nausea since 5 dpo. It was very mild but persistent, never went away, and got progressively worse as the weeks progressed. I pretty much have to force myself to eat these days. Nothing with actual nutritional value sounds good. I’m also so bloated already that none of my jeans can button. Boobs are super sensitive and I already need new bras. I’m also very snippy. My poor kids and DH have to put up with cranky pants me. Also, not a symptom, but I think I’m finally starting to move past shock and denial and get excited and looking forward to another baby. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/15

Size of baby: apple seed

How old is your other kid(s)? 3

How are you feeling? Some fatigue, starving all the time, can't handle the thought of raw meat, mom brain 

Rant/Rave/Questions: Nothing really, just currently annoyed at the state of my house.  Kinda feel like reorganizing everything, but too tired to care 😂

Are you going to do anything different this pregnancy than your previous ones? I've changed jobs since last time (for the better) so I'm trying to be better about resting when needed.
  • Options
    @jynjer91 I also have been trying to exercise more throughout this pregnancy! It's so hard though, because I'd rather be napping, lol

@cari1414 I also gained 50 lbs last pregnancy and I want to gain less... I ended up losing it all but it was just so hard to move around at the end of my pregnancy with all that extra weight. Not sure what I can do differently. I was just hungry all the time 😁