Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Accepting my loss

I'm having a real problem accepting my loss it happened December 13th 2 days after I saw my baby's heart beat. I also find myself being happy for my friends who are pregnant but immediately I feel the deepest sorrow for my loss and I can't get past it and I feel guilty as a friend person.  I just wish I could get over it and move on with my life I keep thinking maybe on July 22nd when my baby was due once that D passes I'll finally be over it but I'm not sure. As I could I have advice does anybody feel the same my heart is you so broken I feel so broken

Re: Accepting my loss

• Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. There are somethings in life we never get over... And this is, sadly one of them. It will always hurt. But, you *WILL* get past it. You *WILL* get through it. Important days are always going to be a trigger. 

Allow yourself to experience your emotions. Anger. Pain. Sorrow. Jealousy. Resentment. Injustice. All of it. It's part of the natural grieving process and it has no time line. Take it one day at a time. When that's too much, one hour... One minute...and on the days where even one minute is too hard, one second at a time.