Group 1 Check-in (DD 2/1-2/7) w/o 6/10

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken?

Re: Group 1 Check-in (DD 2/1-2/7) w/o 6/10

• EDD/Weeks + Days: EDD 2/7/20, 5w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM, mother of 6 year ld

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: July 9th. Can't come soon enough.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I am starting to worry because I do not feel pregnant at all. I keep telling myself it is still so early but for some reason, I just don't feel pregnant. I wish I could remember what I felt like with my first pregnancy at this time. But my boobs are still sore, bouts of nausea here and there, was exhausted on Saturday and have some cramping and lower back pain today. I have had no bleeding or anything, so I know everything should be fine but I am reallllly wishing I had an appointment sooner than July 9th for some reassurance.

Rants/Raves: I am loving the nightly back massage my husband is deciding I need. Keep 'em coming hubs!

Questions: None

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Probably Maui with my husband and daughter. We went for 10 days and it was just the best. Maui has my heart!
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 3, 2020 5/6weeks?

FTM/STM/TTM+: Number 3 for us 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out! I have a son and a daughter and would like to know which baby things I’ve saved for way too long need to be purged!

Upcoming Appointments: June 25 (the day before my 39th Birthday)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): heartburn, fatigue, mad about lunch meat. 

Rants/Raves: See above. Caffeine and deli turkey, I miss you already!

Questions: Wondering when I’ll start to show and how long I can keep this pregnancy under wraps. 

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Just got back from a week in California and three days at Disneyland with my two children and husband. I ❤️ the ocean. 
  • @kmj1426 sorry to hear about the coffee. I was like that when I was pregnant with my boys, but for some reason, iced coffee was ok. So maybe try that? So far coffee isn’t bothering me this time around. But, it’s early!
  • katierozkatieroz member
    edited June 2019
    EDD - Early Feb / 6 weeks-ish

First time mom! Finding out, I think.

Appointment on 6/28

Feeling okay, just exhausted and my breasts are really sore. Slight nausea but a snack helps!

Rants/raves - longest 2 weeks of my life!

Questions - When do you tell family? I’m not very close with my mom / concerned my parents will tell everyone. My husband wants to tell his immediate family over the 4th when we see them. I’m ok with that but feel weird telling his side and not mine... thoughts?

Best vacation - Road tripped through Croatia with my husband and another couple. Craving savory cheese pastries!
  • @katieroz we told family as soon as we found out. 
    We are very close though so that might make a difference... I talk to my mom and sisters almost daily and they’d figure it out pretty quickly because I’m always sick. 

TW****
    I’ve had enough MCs to know I’ll want their support if it happens again. 
  • @katieroz we have told a lot of people so far. 

**TW**
    Weve had 4 miscarriages along with 3 healthy babes. Having people support us through them was so helpful for me and DH so if that happens, we will be super open about it again 😊
  • mb228mb228 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/6/20; 6 Weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM 😟

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: TFO (never thought I’d be on this team but things change when you’re actually pregnant 🤗)

Upcoming Appointments: 6/17

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Anxious and nauseous a lot of the time. Thankfully not throwing up. Extremely sore boobs and total exhaustion. I have mood swings where I get mad and two seconds later I could cry at the drop of a hat. 

Rants/Raves: I’m sick of having to hide not drinking. Work events, happy hours, weddings, it’s annoying! And the typical excuses won’t work- my friends would see right past them. I’m sick of the act and want to tell people but also want to wait until 12 weeks. 

Questions: I don’t want my pregnancy to make me antisocial but quite frankly I’m sick of hiding pregnancy and I’m tired anyways. Any tips or advice?

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Just got back from two weeks across 3 countries in Europe. It was amazing! Sorrento, Italy was my favorite spot!
  • mb228mb228 member
    @huskervbfan - No food these days seems appealing. My poor husband cooks dinner and I eat two bites. Snacking just seems better these days- fruit, goldfish, rice cakes have helped calm my stomach. Ginger ale too!
  • @mb228 glad I'm not the only one  :D I've been surviving on oranges and granola bars all week
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 1 / 6w+4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out 

Upcoming Appointments: June 18 ultrasound 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I’m very anxious because I don’t feel ANY symptoms aside from tender breasts, which could be due to progesterone (did ivf). 

Rants/Raves: just extremely anxious to know whether this baby has a shot. 

Questions: did anyone experience no or very minimal symptoms through week 6 in prior pregnancies? 

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Morocco!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/7 6 weeks 0 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM by birth, but I am raising my 9 yr old stepdaughter

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Not sure yet, because right now, it's twins! So if it remains twins, then we likely will find out because we'll need 2 of everything, if it becomes only 1, then I want to be surprised.

Upcoming Appointments: Monday, June 17. I'm being monitored weekly.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I feel really great, just tired all the time and some lower back pain.

Rants/Raves: The mood swings suck and my husband sucks for being a butt about them! Hahahaha, I am loving my weekly monitoring though, it's awesome to get to see a weekly sono! 

Questions:

We got married in Ireland, it was the most amazing trip!
  • @justjen2oo2 congrats on double the trouble!
  • hannahw44 said:
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Feb 1 / 6w+4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out 

Upcoming Appointments: June 18 ultrasound 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I’m very anxious because I don’t feel ANY symptoms aside from tender breasts, which could be due to progesterone (did ivf). 

Rants/Raves: just extremely anxious to know whether this baby has a shot. 

Questions: did anyone experience no or very minimal symptoms through week 6 in prior pregnancies? 

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Morocco!
    I had a positive test at 5 weeks-ish and only symptom was sore breasts, similar to period. Starting to get smell/food aversion this week which SUCKS because I work in food manufacturing ☹️
  • @katieroz, I think I’ve started to notice smell aversions this week, but it’s not very strong. That sounds really really tough, to be surrounded by it all day at work!! So sorry to hear it!
  • edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/7/2019/ 6+0

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Not sure yet

Upcoming Appointments: July 9th (1st)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Pickles, anything spicy (which I used to be a baby about!), Jalepenos especially, ice cream (never ate/cared for), and burgers and fries 
    Boobs feel sore, mostly notice at the end of the day after running around all day long 
    Tired - just switched to the night shift a few weeks ago too 
    Getting up to pee 1-2x a night (UGH)

Rants/Raves: Rants: I hate that I over analyze everything about my symptoms, if they are normal or not! 
    Raves.... At least I kinda feel pregnant sometimes?? 

Questions: None at the moment!

Our honeymoon in Kauai! It was unbelievable, the food was so good and the weather was incredible. The time of my life! 

(Edited to include the last 2 things)

• Hi everyone!! 

EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/5 (6+2)

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM - my daughter turns 2 on the 29th. 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: right now I want to be team green...but that will likely change. 

Upcoming Appointments: 1st appointment is 6/26 and it feels like time is moving sooo slowly. I think seeing a heartbeat will make this feel more real. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): mostly fine. My gag reflex is crazy sensitive when brushing my teeth. It used to happen during my first pregnancy too. My sense of smell is also super strong. 

Rants/Raves: work is super busy right now which isn’t jiving with my exhaustion!! 

Questions: none yet! 

GTKY: What is the best vacation you’ve taken? Belize for our honeymoon. We loved the private island so much we went back the next year with our families. If they allowed kids, we would be going back again. 
  • @briannah1010 I can relate to your post so much! I don't really feel that pregnant and July 9th seems like an eternity away!! That's when my 1st appt is too. .days.have been going fast but the weeks soooo slow! 
  • @foreveronyourside The waiting is the worst! I really want to call and see if I can come in and they will do bloodwork to see my numbers, but don't want to sound all crazy. lol I am dyyyyyying to know all is good though. Here is to the next few weeks FLYING by! 
  • edited June 2019
    @briannah1010 I begged to be seen sooner than 9.5 weeks but I got the usual generic response (everyone has to wait 9 weeks and our books are out that far)🙄 so praying they fly by for us!!!!