Babies on the Brain

WRW June 2019

2»

Re: WRW June 2019

• KFrobKFrob member
    @doodleoodle aaaaahhhh!!! Congrats!!!! I usually stalk the intro threads but have been too busy at work the last couple of days and missed it.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Ugh and my phone/app is stupid...
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for bringing me 4x the excitement @Kfrob ! 🤣
  • KFrobKFrob member
    no prob!   :D
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Just need to vent.  I'm weaning (from the pump) and every time I drop a pumping session I turn into a complete disaster emotionally.  I think DH thinks I'm going off the deep end.  Last week I was super happy, energetic, positive.  I dropped a pumping session on the 4th of July and the hormone crash hit Saturday so I spent the weekend a tired emotional zombie.  DH keeps asking what's wrong and it's literally nothing.  I keep telling him my hormones are a hot mess.       
  • @KFrob i'm sorry! I hate how crazy hormones make me too. how quickly are you dropping the sessions? could you wait more time in between or do you have a deadline for yourself?
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @mamaqdubu thank you.  No deadline per se, but I can feel myself wanting it to just be done.  I think I've been going plenty slow.  I started on June 1st by cutting down 2 to 3 mins per pumping session per week and when I started I was already down to 5 sessions a day.  Then I started dropping full pumping sessions.  I'm going at least a week between drops.  According to Kelly Mom you can drop a session every 3-7 days... except, clearly this advice was written for normal people lol.  I think with DD1 it took me about 2 months to stop completely. Ugh, as I write this out and read it maybe I am rushing it!