August 2019 Moms
Options

Baby Deals week of June 2

Re: Baby Deals week of June 2

• Options
    Graco sitewide (excluding 4ever models) 20% off through June 6

(fingers crossed I can get DH to commit to the travel system I like this week!)
  • Options
    Amazon.com has Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster (Green) on sale for $23.49. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on $25+ orders.

Alternatively, Target.com has Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster (Green) on sale for $23.49. Shipping is free on $35+ orders or for REDCard holders.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Albee Baby has Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat (Tempo) on sale for $199.99. Shipping is free.
  • Options
    I used Boxed.com for the first time and bought some diapers (Pampers Pure).  We’ve never used them and wanted to give them a shot.  If you’ve never used their website it is way less than Amazon or other online sites.  Fist time users get 15% off.  They also carry Swddlers.  Worth checking out.  
  • Options
    You gotta know prices when using Boxed. Some things are a great deal (I just placed an order about 15 minutes ago and do about once a month) but some things are definitely cheaper at Costco or local stores when on sale. It just depends on the item. And their purple popcorn is delicious! We go through that so fast it's ridiculous. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @sourlemon good to know about boxed!  I had never heard of it until I was searching for best diaper Prices.  You have to fill me in on what purple popcorn is.  We are big time popcorn eaters in this house.  
  • Options
    the purple popcorn is their brand of kettle corn -- its in purple bags. the blue popcorn is good too (its just salted) but we all love the purple.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    Some Amazon accounts are eligible for 50% off of your first subscribe and save orders of pampers, huggies or luvs. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai Ooooh how do you find out if you’re eligible? I just looked quickly at a box of Pampers and only had the 5% off subscribe & save option (or 20% if we pick 5 items).
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I had to log into my amazon account. (I tried to look with out logging it and it wasn't there) It is apparently select accounts, my sister didn't have it, but my DH did. I also had to select the largest box available, but not the bundle with the wipes. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked"