September 2019 Moms
Options

Sciatica 24 weeks

Hello.
Anybody suffering from sciatica. My pain is becomming unbearable and its difficult to walk. 

Re: Sciatica 24 weeks

• Options
    Could be legit pressure somewhere along the nerve itself anywhere from the nerve root. Or could be pelvic alignment and/or your SI joint. Mine was my SI joint referring pain. My PT fixed it but we have to be careful because we are so loose/flexible in places we aren’t usually. I’m so sorry - it really really sucks. I’d recommend finding a good physical therapist who understands myofascial release.
  • Options
    **Lurking**

I’ve been having bad sciatica since week 30. It’s been so bad my OB wrote me off work and I’ve been on FMLA/Medical leave since. Nothing has helped me (went to chiropractor three times and doing PT 2 times a week). Im 38+4 today and can’t wait to get back to walking without pain! I think my c-section recovery won’t be this painful! I hope you can find some relief. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @baby_hansa might get a better response in the symptoms thread. read the read first board organization thread. We work hard to keep our board organized. One off threads clog up the feed. 
  • Options
    dc_dc_ member
    @baby_hansa yes im 25 weeks and ive had sciatica the whole time. I dealt with it a little before pregnancy but now, i find myself literally crawling around at times because the pain is unbearable. Im in tears over it too often. 
    I got prescribed tylenol and i take 1000mg every 6 hours..it helps only a little but thats the max i can take without harming myself or the baby. I also got a pregnancy pillow and a heating pad/massage pad combo. I'm still working my job but when im not there you can find me in bed or laid on the couch with my tylenol, pillows, and massage pad. 😂 

Its the worst...i cant wait to have this baby. Good luck, i hope you find what works for you!