November 2019 Moms
Options

Anyone feeling fetal movement yet???

I'm 15 weeks, 2 days with baby #2 at the moment and I’ll feel little things that could be fetal movement, but I can’t say for certain just yet! I felt the first movements at 16 weeks with DD 1! Anyone feeling their little ones yet?

Re: Anyone feeling fetal movement yet???

• Options
    I'm 14 wks 3 days with #3, and I'm definitely feeling movement!  This is the earliest of the 3 pregnancies I've had.  They are sporadic, but definitely there!
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks, 2 days with baby #2 at the moment and I’ll feel little things that could be fetal movement, but I can’t say for certain just yet! I felt the first movements at 16 weeks with DD 1! Anyone feeling their little ones yet?
     Hi and welcome! 

We discourage one-off posts like these because they clutter our board. Please take a moment to read the thread titled, "Read First." It explains how our board is organized. This would be a great question post in the question thread. Also, there has been discussion about movement in the weekly check-in. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 15 weeks with my 3rd and can feel movement..especially if I'm laying down 😊