Infertility
Options

HA and second round of Menopur

Hi! As many of you I’ve lurked around these message boards but never posted, but today I’m just feeling really low so I’ve decided to go out of my comfort zone and reach out for a little support. 

My background. Two beautiful perfect children. One was conceived naturally on the first try so I was led to believe this journey would be easy! Wrong! Fast forward 4 miscarriages, 2 years, many failed treatments, we FINALLY conceived again using Gonal-F and ovidrel. 

Fast forward again. We’ve been trying for almost a year again. I’ve been diagnosed with HA due to regular high impact exercise. So I’ve cut back a TON and gained about 5 lbs (which has also been difficult for me mentally!). We just finished our first cycle of Menopur. I responded really well! Four mature follicles, E2 of 675 and a lining of 8.5. Also my husband has been on clomid and has a mobile count of 142 million! So to see my BFN was really hard for me. I know better than to get my hopes up, but I’m still so sad. 

Has as anyone experienced a similar situation and gone on to have success with Menopur and TI? Could my lining have just been old and wonky even though it looked good on US? It has been almost 3 years without a period. Any success stories would be wonderful. TIA!!