August 2019 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating w/o 5/16/19

What are your noms this week? 

Re: What my pregnant self is eating w/o 5/16/19

• Options
    I've moderated back to a better diet, however, today I skipped breakfast (was way too busy this morning) and had Mexican, but it wasn't enough, sooooo I stopped by Cook Out for a banana milkshake (potassium!) :) 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    I have an appointment in a little while and usually I try to just have a snack at lunch before afternoon appointments because I hate getting on the scale... but today I ate a banana, a peanut butter and honey sandwich on whole wheat, and string cheese... plus I'm already hungry again...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MamaK225MamaK225 member
    edited May 2019
    Awww @zamora_spin, don't worry about that scale. Plus, the last time I went, I had "gained" 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Weird thing was, I've "lost" 5 of those pounds in the 2 weeks since. Poop. It was poop. :D 

Don't pull back on your food, girl, it's just a number ... your well-being is more important than some number <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    I am OBSESSED with Chibani coconut Greek yogurt right now... I may go have my third of the day...
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    That sounds delicious @olivemomma. Must be something in the air, I bought some coconut water on a whim. Honestly, I find it kinda gross, but adding a little flavor to it makes the coconut flavor more pronounced and quiets the "texture" ... I do love me some coconut, though. (I had an N/A pina colada this past weekend at the Food Truck Rodeo ... it was divine!!)
    **History in Spoiler**

• Options
    hemlheml member
    @zamora_spin PB and honey sandwiches have def been one of my pregnancy cravings! 
  • Options
    I packed a peanut butter chocolate chip sandwich for lunch, with chocolate oreos for dessert. I'm contemplating just eating the oreos. I know that is not healthy, but the sandwich just looks so unappetizing right now.
  • Options
    NUTella is healthy if served with strawberries, right??
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    mia8263mia8263 member
    Dominos has this Mediterranean sandwich. I finished the whole thing myself. It was delicious. Trying to come up with another reason to order dominos this weekend...
  • Options
    emqbeeemqbee member
    @mia8263 the reason is that you’re pregnant and it sounds good! And if anyone questions it, send ‘em here, we’ll explain :)

sandwiches have been so incredible lately. Wheat bread, turkey, Colby jack cheese, lettuce, mayo and spicy brown mustard. Omg. I just ate one and I could go make another...
  • Options
    So today was Meatloaf Day (if you haven't heard me, it's an obsession and the cafeteria at work makes a killer meatloaf), but they didn't have mashed potatoes (booooooooooooooooo!). So I opted for some plain white rice and a corn dog instead.

Annnnnnnnd now I'm trying to figure out my second lunch (usually a heavy snack). I have to get most of my calories/food in by 14:00 because I can only eat minimal amounts for dinner (and have to be done before 6:30) because the flap over my esophagus has already stopped fully closing ... and that means food will just push up my esophagus and into my throat if I eat too much or too "late." But [weakly] yayyyyyyyyyy third trimester.
    **History in Spoiler**

• Options
    Yesterday was a potluck at work.  One of my workers brought in the best chocolate chip cookies....I may have had like 8 haha!!! We also had tacos and cheesecake, ugh so so good!