3rd Trimester
Options

Head down or breech?

With my doppler I find my babies heartbeat to the left of my belly button. I'm getting a 4d at 30 +5 so I'll know for sure then. I cant tell if she is head down or not. Where do you hear your babies heartbeat and how are they positioned? 

Re: Head down or breech?

• Options
    cmcdani6 said:
    With my doppler I find my babies heartbeat to the left of my belly button. I'm getting a 4d at 30 +5 so I'll know for sure then. I cant tell if she is head down or not. Where do you hear your babies heartbeat and how are they positioned? 
    Why not wait for the ultrasound to find out and let your registered technician tell you (assuming you are not getting an unnecessary ultrasound at an unregulated boutique)  That would be easier than guessing and internet strangers giving you inaccurate answers. 

Personally,  4D are creepy and doesnt even look like a baby as everything is so smooshed! 

• Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    Google belly mapping.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just had my 32 week appointment today, and he is head down. I wasn't sure because I generally feel him on the right side. But apparently I'm feeling elbows or hands and not legs! Don't stress about it yet, they can still move in plenty of time!!