July 2019 Moms
Options

Happy Mother’s Day!!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the July 19 Mommas! 
I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love from your babies!

Re: Happy Mother’s Day!!

• Options
    Happy 1st Mother’s Day to you @hakele ! Thanks for the wishes!

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    key33key33 member
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Mother’s Day! It’s rainy here so I’m just relaxing and ordering Thai food tonight - the real question do I get panang curry or drunken noodles?! 
  • Options
    @nopegoat I see what you did there 🤣
    Happy mother's day everyone!! 🌸🌺🌹🌷🌼🌻
    Husband took me, his mom, and a lady from church out to eat (with DS and FIL in tow) after church and gave me a beautiful flamingo necklace and a Pandora bead that said mom 😍 
    So far a really good day! 
    Pregnancy TickerFor this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him. Samuel 1:27 KJV
    DS born 1.25.18 (my rainbow) | Baby Girl Due 7.25.19

• Options
    hakelehakele member
    I got a big chocolate heart and $$$ for my favorite massage spa for 3 pre-natal massages! Wooo! 
    And also chocolate kodiak cakes and eggs for breakfast! He’s also making dinner for me and his mother! 
    Off to go finish painting the bathroom cabinets and finish our grouting! 

• Options
    Happy Mother's Day, everyone! Woke up to DH giving me my very first Mother's Day card with a Starbucks gift card and bag of Brooksides. MIL gave me a necklace yesterday with a charm that says "Mom." Feeling very loved on this pre-Mother's Day :) 
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy I’m splurging and ordering both 😂. One can be lunch tomorrow at work. I’m excited to try the drunken noodles y’all talked up on another post.  Glad to see everyone is enjoying mother’s day!
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy yay for your Fitbit!!! 💕

we went to brunch and then went to a swanky new bowling place! 
    I pulled a groin muscle while bowling and came home to dog shit in the house! Yay me - happy Mother’s day! 😂 hope everyone had a great day!

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    Happy Mother’s day ladies! I hope you all had a great day! DD STTN for the first time in 2 weeks, DH let me sleep in 1.5 hours past when I’m usually woken up, and I didn’t have to cook once today! 
  • Options
    @nopegoat omg that is the cutest pic ever!!!!