August 2019 Moms

STM+ check-in w/o 5/11

How far along are you? How big is baby?
How old is/are you other kid(s)?
Nails and fails from this week:
Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: 
GTKY: (this is hard, please submit ideas, no clue how I'm coming up with 15 more) Share a funny date story, with DH or someone else.

Re: STM+ check-in w/o 5/11

• How far along are you? How big is baby?
    25, acorn squash
    3 and 1.5
    None come to mind
    Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: 
    Dear Diary, why won't toddlers go to sleep?
    GTKY: (this is hard, please submit ideas, no clue how I'm coming up with 15 more) Share a funny date story, with DH or someone else.
    DH is going for a PhD in computer science, so of course he's his family's tech support. I'm pretty good at computers, so before I met him I was my family's tech support. He came up to visit for the weekend, and Saturday night we were discussing what time he was going to pick me up on Sunday. I said I had to go to my grandma's to fix her printer and I had no idea how long it would take, so I would just call him. He said that if I had problems with the printer I could call him, I said "you could just come and look at it yourself." So he did. (He hadn't met my grandma before. His father said that's when he knew we going to get married.) My uncle was there visiting my grandma, and later my mom told me that he called her after we left, and asked if we were dating, a few minutes after we left he suddenly realized why at the end of the visit we asked for directions to a nearby park. He said he wished he had caught on sooner so he could have grilled DH properly.
    28 weeks,  bump says eggplant and ovia says coconut.  Apparently measuring 31 weeks which was a bunch of asparagus. 

How old is/are you other kid(s)? 20 months today

Nail - passed gestational diabetes test according to my online journal.  Haven't received a confirmation call yet bc the results got in just before the weekend. 

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: 
    I don't even know of a funny date story right now....😬 sorry to be lame guys! 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  28w3d egg plant

How old is/are you other kid(s)? 2 years old

Nails and fails from this week:  Mothers day was kind of a bust. Usually hubz thinks of something super fun to do but this year was a fail.  it was also rainy and cold so we were going to go to an arts and crafts festival but we decided not to. then I didn't feel well and needed to lay down. so it's not entirely his fault but I wish he had thought of something to do once we knew for sure it was going to rain.  Oh well.  Our daughter was a comic yesterday so that made things better bc she made me laugh a lot. 

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary:  I cant believe there is only 2.5 months left of this pregnancy.  We are NOT baby ready. OMG I have panic attacks on the reg. 

GTKY: (this is hard, please submit ideas, no clue how I'm coming up with 15 more) Share a funny date story, with DH or someone else.   I cant even think right now to answer this :(  

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 25w2d
    How old is/are you other kid(s)? DD6 DS3
    Nails and fails from this week: Nail I survived getting DD to and from school last week while we do not have a bus due to road closures, it was supposed to reopen today but it hasn't. Fail lost my patience more than I should admit. 
    Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: I don't feel ready for this baby at all, whichbis crazy because it is my third and was very much planned. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

28w, eggplant

17m

Nails: reorganized our pantry last weekend and had a nice relaxing Mother's day. 
    Fails: Not a personal fail, but the damn copier at school is broken and with testing all week (no technology allowed) it's a royal pain to not be able to copy stuff.

Rant/Rave/Dear Diary: 
    I'm so ready for the school year to be over. 3 more weeks!

Funny bad date: When I was in college, I went on a lunch date with a guy I had been talking to from whatever dating site I was using at the time. He barely talked the entire time, in fact, said that he could go a full week without speaking to another person at all. He would move his mouth while he was thinking of what to say, totally reminded me of Beaker from the Muppets. He had a coupon for the meal, which is fine, but he told the waitress what is was, a BOGO free meal. C'mon dude, at least try and be smooth about it and hand it to her with your card, pretty sure she can read the coupon. Needless to say, that was the first and last date with Beaker.