Infertility

Introduction

Hello,

I'm 31 and DH is 37 and we've been trying for 16/17? months for our first child. We'll have been married for 5 years at the end of August. I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis in 2017 and had a laparoscopy done and a cyst removed from each ovary that were causing me a lot of pain. We started seeing an RE around 10 months in, due to my OBGYN advising us to be proactive cuz of the endo. There we were given the dx of unexplained fertility as all testing looked fine. We tried 2 medicated IUI's but both failed and after switching to a new RE are gearing up to start IVF. I'm still waiting on the old RE to transfer the rest of our medical records over so I can schedule a saline sonogram and then hopefully will get the schedule for when we can start treatment. My guess is egg retrieval will happen sometime in June or July. I'm excited to move forward but also feeling overwhelmed. Looking forward to getting to know everybody on this board. 

Re: Introduction

• inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited May 2019
    Hello friend from TTGP 😁 Hope you can have your ER in June so we can follow each other on the June IVF board 🙂

GL!

ETA: typo
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I'm really hoping for ER in June! GL to you too! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • keebs83keebs83 member
    Hopefully they get the records very soon so you can get this show on the road!