August 2019 Moms

Why my Pregnant Self is Crying w/o 5/10

What’s giving you the feels, ladies?

Re: Why my Pregnant Self is Crying w/o 5/10

• I work in a very tall building and we had to evacuate yesterday. About half way down I slipped and fell down some stairs. I didn’t hit my stomach but sprained both ankles, mostly the right one. I didn’t cry when it happened but have since cried four times, partly because it HURTS but partly because it was scary and I’m relieved the baby seems fine.
  • @zamora_spin that sounds scary! I hope you have a quick recovery!
  • Loading the player...
  • mia8263mia8263 member
    @zamora_spin omg that’s so scary! I hope you can rest all weekend. 
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    Oh no @zamora_spin ! I’m so sorry that happened but so glad everything seems fine with baby. I hope your ankles recover quickly 
  • @zamora_spin oh that’s so scary!  I hope your ankles feel better soon!!

when I had my FET, my RE said to watch something funny.  I don’t like stupid humor so most things were off the table but a bunch of people recommended Friends.  I watched the last episode last night and it made me cry!
  • @zamora_spin oh my gosh! I'm so glad you and baby are ok! I'm sorry about your ankles! I hope they heal quickly and don't throw off your back or anything!! Lots of rest!!

I just cried because DH brought me a delicious decaf latte into the shower. I had 2 sips. When I was getting out, my belly threw off my balance, and I slipped backward, knocking the cup (and shampoo) off the shelf, and pouring fresh hot coffee all over myself, and shattering the mug.
    I legit cried for the loss of the coffee.