August 2019 Moms
Options

Fit Mama Friday 5/10

hemlheml member
edited May 2019 in August 2019 Moms
Share your Wonder Woman workout victories this week and/or goals for next week!

Image result for pregnancy workout meme

Re: Fit Mama Friday 5/10

• Options
    hemlheml member
    MAN is it getting harder to exercise with this extra weight. I'm trying not to get frustrated with myself, but sometimes it's tough. I was so proud that I made it through our little hike in Montana on Sunday, then Orangetheory kicked my butt last night!
  • Options
    sw1122sw1122 member
    @heml - it definitely is getting harder as I get larger!

I'm still running, but I'm getting slower week over week and I need to take a couple of bathroom breaks. I don't know how much longer my bladder is going to be able to handle running. Two very slow 5-mile runs this week and hopefully gym tomorrow. 

Also, @purplg8r - Since I switched from straight water to water + gatorade, I'm experiencing a lot fewer BH during and after my workouts. Thanks for that reco!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    I'm back! I went for a few walks this week, and my big win was cooking dinner every night and no take out.  I have my 28 week appointment on Tuesday, and I plan to ask my OB if it's ok to resume exercising like I was before taking a few weeks off due to my asthma being out of control.  
  • Options
    I’ve been to the pool to swim laps twice this week and plan to go again tomorrow! It seriously feels amazing but it’s a task to go to the pool, then have to shower/wash my hair after every swim— worth it though. Taking a yoga class this evening as well and I try to walk my dog at least 30 minutes 3x/week.
  • Options
    Only one go on the elliptical this week, though I'll try to do another this weekend. I did walk my dog daily and did a light dumbbells session for the first time in months, though. Hoping to work light weights back into my routine!
  • Options
    @sw1122 yay!  I’m glad it’s helled!

i ran a 5k at Sea World today with friends. I’m definitely getting tired easier and I get so frustrated with myself.  I have to remind myself that it’s for a good reason.