January 2020 Moms

pgal w/o 5/8

This thread is a safe place for those who are pregnant after a loss. (PGAL). If you have suffered a loss please feel free to answer the questions below and keep things going throughout the week as a continuing conversation.  

If you haven’t suffered a loss, please refrain from answering the questions, but know we welcome anyone who wants to come in and support the PGAL ladies and their milestones with encouragement or love tits! Thank you!  

1. How many weeks are you? 

2. Previous loss(es)? 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? 

4. Any appointment updates? 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 

Re: pgal w/o 5/8

• 1. How many weeks are you?  5w2d

2. Previous loss(es)? Jan 2020 chemical, march 20/20 7w3d 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Thumbs down for both, im so sick of checking the toilet paper 

4. Any appointment updates? Tomorrow i see an RE for the first time and i have an u/s monday

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I just wish I could find a dr im happy with

6. Any milestones coming up? My hcg had already started dropping by this point last time but pregnancy lasted another 2 1/2 weeks. Hcg looks better but scared to have it tested again
  • 1. How many weeks are you?
     4w 5d

2. Previous loss(es)?
    Missed miscarriage diagnosed at 10w 8/2015 - it’s been a while since my loss, but I have been having major anxiety the last few weeks over it.

Anxious and in denial of the possibility of a normal ultrasound in a few weeks. I’m convinced I need to expect the worst. 

Ultrasound scheduled Jun 5th

Just kind of wishing for time to pass quickly. These first several weeks are so hard and such a mind game. 

Not yet 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you?
     4w 6d

2. Previous loss(es)
    July 2015 loss my daughter at 19 weeks to trisomy 13. February 2020 chemical pregnancy. 

3. How are you feeling? Tired, hungry, bloated, super nervous and paranoid. I keep taking pregnancies test to make sure the line stays dark and not fading. 

First prenatal visit June 7th. 

Praying this pregnancy sticks and baby is healthy. I don’t want to go through another loss again. 

Not yet 
  • 1. How many weeks are you?
     6w

2. Previous loss(es)? 
    1 MMC at 8w, but it took over 2 months to resolve - tried to have a natural mc, thought I did, but then found to have abnormal bleeding Jan/Feb and ended up needing an emergency DC&E in February 2019.

Trying my best to be as optimistic as possible but of course am also feeling pretty anxious at times! I also find myself doing the TP check and overanalyzing symptoms. 

1st US on 5/20

Hoping for a good first u/s and a healthy first trimester. Ready to become a mom!

No
  • Not sure if this will help anyone else, but I have used this site a few times when anxiety of having another mc gets the best of me.  It's been a good emotional support tool for me in a pinch, and helpful to see how the odds decrease each day:  https://datayze.com/miscarriage-reassurer.php 
  • @ruby0902 THANK YOU FOR THAT TOOL!
  • MollySmMollySm member
    1. How many weeks are you?  9DPO

2. Previous loss(es)?   My second pregnancy was a blighted ovum. I found out at my first appt at 8 weeks, and miscarried a few days later.   

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?  I considered not posting in this post, because I know there are many of your who have had more recent miscarriages.  But I am already checking for blood with every wipe. H is qualifying every sentence with 'if' or 'we'll see'.   It has been helpful for me to be part of these pgal posts in the past, so I think I will stick around if that's okay with everyone. 

4. Any appointment updates?   I just got my bfp today, so I haven't even looked into a doctor yet.  

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Just excited and hopeful!  Sorry I am stuck in the grey box 

6. Any milestones coming up? Nope

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Welcome @MollySm! Glad you posted - its not like a certain amount of time passing magically makes mc any easier and hopefully you will find some good support on this board.  My husband has taken a similar "We'll see" approach. I think it's his defense mechanism since he's understandably nervous on how this one will go. Fx for all of us!
  • @MollySm I felt the same way posting, since mine happened a few years ago too. Also, my husband has been using “if” a lot too. It has upset me a few times. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kelly070187Kelly070187 member
    edited May 2019
    1. How many weeks are you? Around 5 weeks.. I have a repeat ultrasound appointment next Tuesday 

2. Previous loss(es)? Lost my handsome identical twin boys at 19+3 last October 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Tired, excited, nervous, scared... every emotion imaginable 

4. Any appointment updates? Go again for another next Tuesday.. Had one yesterday and I’ve already been put on pelvic rest and progesterone.. She’s guaranteeing that I’ll probably be put on bed rest by 18 weeks.. I lost the boys and I have an 8 year old daughter that was born early at 31 weeks

6. Any milestones coming up? Can’t wait to hear the heartbeat.. not that it’ll slow down my anxiety any.. I am going to try and enjoy this pregnancy though 
  • A woman in a fb group im in lost her baby last year on mothers day and now i have an impending fear of mothers day. I just want it to be over
  • @mommystuebs I couldn't imagine how difficult that was for her - but you need to keep in mind that has absolutely no bearing on how things will progress for you! It's been helpful for me, at least, to be thankful for the now - because right now I am pregnant - and not living in the hypothetical.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 4w3d

2. Previous loss(es)? Lost my DD’s twin at 7w4d. We had implanted 2 blasts and got to hear both heartbeats at 1st US but had lost Baby B’s heartbeat by the 2nd US. 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Happy but anxious. I read way too much and freak myself out, particularly given that now that I’m officially AMA and therefore higher risk. Physically I am tiiired and have lots of mild cramps and tugs. And heartburn. 

4. Any appointment updates? US on 5/23

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Is anyone else’s dog/cats glued to them these days? My dog knew before I did, I think. 

6. Any milestones coming up? The ultrasound will be the big milestone for me. Not sure if it would be far enough along to detect a heartbeat but I sure hope so. 
  • @laurenmicheley ik i cant imagine what she went through,  that has to be yhe sickest thing the universe could do to you. Im trying to be positive but i spend every day in fear checking for blood. Im 5w4d and still do hpt daily
  • @mommystuebs I wish I could give you a hug! The anxiety is so constant and it sucks that we don't get to have an enjoyable experience being pregnant. I am also, constantly, doing the tp check. I'm pretty symptomatic, so haven't been testing - but am very anxious for my first u/s on 5/22. Just trying to keep busy/distracted until then. Then, it'll be the big wait until 12 weeks. I've mentally been chunking milestone dates so I always feel like the next one isn't too far off. I'm either 4w3d (from my lmp) or 5w1d (from o) - we'll know at my dating u/s.
  • Stay strong ladies! It's a scary experience to navigate but the reward will be amazing ♡ Thinking about everyone this weekend. Can't wait to start seeing everyone's u/s pics!! I'm nervous for my first one because it will be around the time I found out my first little bean wasn't growing as expected. @laurenmicheley - I'm doing the same thing w/ milestones- trying not to get too far ahead of myself yet. One day at a time...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 3w5d

2. Previous loss(es)? 6 losses. 12/13, 1/17, 11/17, 4/18 9/18, 2/19

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? nervous af. This was our first round of clomid and im really hoping that this sticks. I had 3 follicles so keeping my fx we had a good quality egg. Physically i am cramping and my breasts have been tender. I also had a little heartburn and some nausea on and off. Also im crying more easily than normal.

4. Any appointment updates? Hopefully follow up beta on wednesday

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Just hoping to get through the next few weeks until our first scan

6. Any milestones coming up? not until a viabilty scan, usually around 6 weeks. We havent made it passed that with the last 5 losses.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 4w3d

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC 2/19 at 8w

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I have cramps that seem to come and go, my boobs hurt, im constipated and slightly nauseous. And I'm very emotional. Emotionally, I'm very nervous about this PG. 

4. Any appointment updates? 1st beta came back at 84(13dpo), waiting on results of repeat.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing right now. Just nervously awaiting my beta results. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Not until 8wks

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• 1. How many weeks are you? 3+4

2. Previous loss(es)? Early MC/CP 4/19

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically isn’t great but not terrible. Usual fatigue and nausea. Emotionally less good. I want to be excited for this became it is exciting. But my brain is hung up on “what if’s” and that’s really frustrating. I’m thinking about buying a FRER just to see a darker line and make myself feel better because my 25miu are still super light. 

4. Any appointment updates? Need to do my confirmation appointment. Waiting for a darker cheapo so I will get through the Dr test easily.  

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? The drs didn’t seem concerned with my loss because it was early. Should I push for additional testing this time around? Idk if they will do betas or progesterone testing if I don’t insist. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Nope
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 4 weeks 6 days

2. Previous loss(es)? Miscarriage in October 2018 at about 10 weeks.  Happened days after we announced our pregnancy.

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I'm scared and anxious for this trimester to be over.  Physically I feel fine.  I didn't have that many early symptoms with my first two.

4. Any appointment updates? First appointment with the nurse on June 21

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? None so far

6. Any milestones coming up? None so far
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @MrsJessS personally, I’d at least ask for betas. I’m one to want to see the numbers and watch them double. It also prepares me if something goes wrong.