Me: 29 || DH: 29
TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020

Re: Symptoms - Week of 5/6

• mokay19mokay19 member
    I have no symptoms other than bloat (thanks, progesterone) and it freaks me out. My last pregnancy I got nausea and sore boobs very early on so not feeling anything makes me terrified!
  • I was feeling pretty extreme fatigue for about a week leading up to my test and I kept having the thought but pushing it away because BSC. I'm also hella bloated.

I didn't really have fatigue (until I was hugely pregnant), bloating, or morning sickness last time. I have moments sometimes where I maybe feel a tiny bit of nausea, but never like I'm going to puke. (I also wonder if that's in my head...)

And at 8:30 this morning I was majorly craving a corn dog with lots of mustard. Earlier this week I craved fountain Sprite, which was something I craved very early on with my daughter.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @mokay19 *Hugs*
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • I’m 4 weeks 5 days today and I’ve been bloated, always hungry, tired, and small spouts of nausea. 
  • I tested as early as I did (10 dpo) because I had been exhibiting crazy pregnancy symptoms for an entire week! I’m nauseous, hungry but not for anything in particular, have sore boobs, a gross taste in my mouth, and am moody AF. No food aversions, yet; but funny enough I was craving microwave pancakes the other day in a very serious way. 

In my last east pregnancy I was also very very nauseous, but never actually puked. 
  • Ive had nausea on/ off and yesterday the sore breast started. My husband wants to touch them all the time but i wanna cut his hands off.  Oh i guess you could also say im emotional and my patience has gone down the drain
  • Anyone feeling crampy? I get them on and off and *tw* it scares me so bad as i had a cp in jan and a loss in march
  • edited May 2019
    @mommystuebs Yes, I have mild cramping now and had them my last go round. It’s normal - just your uterus stretching. Some women are more sensitive to it than others. I wouldn’t worry!
  • I have wicked sore boobs, I'm irritable. I have some extreme bloat and gas. I am slightly nauseous and have trouble eating. I am trying to stay as hydrated as possible, but nothing tastes good. Cramping off and on. I found out at 10DPO that I was pregnant. 

With my son in 2015, I never really had any symptoms at all. 
  • Tired, headaches, and feeling irritable. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I eat non stop, its disgusting.  My stomach aches and cramps until i eat. And i want the weirdest things, last night was tacos and spinach, the other day a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin, red beans and rice and a side of pickles. I even ate onion rings, i hate onions
  • @mommystuebs I've been getting random cramps/twinges here and there. I had them with my daughter too, so I haven't been worried. If you have severe cramping though, definitely check with your doctor.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • mokay19mokay19 member
    @mommystuebs I’ve been on and off crampy with this pregnancy and I remember having the same concerns with my daughter. I went to my first ultrasound with her and told the doctor that I’m expecting the worst because I had been so crampy.... but it was nothing bad! FX that’s all it is this time for us, too!
  • All the typical symptoms here; extremely sore boobs, queasy, actual throwing up, tired. 
    With dd I threw up several times every day from 5.5 - 20 weeks, so far its just dry heaving this time which leaves my throat really sore 😕
  • I’ve been having on and off nausea. Some days it’s just a little queasiness, others I’m barely functional. Boobs have been better of course, but my worst symptom is crushing exhaustion. I work outside the home so evenings is my main time to get stuff done, but I struggle to stay awake past 8:00 or so. I’m also dealing with caffeine adjustment; I continue a cup of coffee a day during pregnancy but before my BFP I was probably having 8, so it’s a big sudden drop. 
  • mokay19mokay19 member
    @leprechaunlady I was also sick a bunch last pregnancy (into the 3rd trimester) so not being nauseous and throwing up is making me nervous! Hopefully you’re doesn't last as long this time!

@Xstatic3333 the limiting of caffeine is my main issue right now! I can’t blame the exhaustion on pregnancy yet because I think it’s more just a need for coffee!
  • @Xstatic3333 Samesies with the coffee. I’m having 1 latte in the morning and cold turkey rest of the day. I just want a nap but I’m here in my office with a secret baby in my belly! 🙃
  • I'm 5w6d. I've had symptoms that come and go since 3-4 weeks which freaks me out a bit when they aren't there! But thankfully something always seems to come back after not too long. Have had sore boobs, fatigue, a few headaches, light cramping and some hip pains, and am frequently hungry and nauseated at the same time. It's the strangest feeling! The hunger has been ridiculous. 
  • crf4crf4 member
    No symptoms besides random cramps. Scares me, I keep hoping for tender breasts because that’s been my tell tale sign for the last three. I just keep praying for this baby to continue to grow safely!
  • MollySmMollySm member
    edited May 2019
    Yesterday at 8dpo I got  a neg test.  But then I cried all morning and felt super nauseated.  I took a test around lunchtime and could maybe see the slightest shadow, so that combined with the nausea made me certain.  Today my test was positive.  The nausea is still there, but that's all so far. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @ruby0902 the coming and going of symptoms is driving me crazy as well. I don't recall this happening with my son but I know every pregnancy is different.
  • Anybody else hungry and not hungry at the same damn time? My rage meter is out of control today. 0:)
  • @Xstatic3333 - I know! It's so strange to think there's all these crazy things happening to your body right now, and you can feel totally normal at times but then so crappy during others. I like it better when I feel crappy, haha. Waiting for my u/s on the 20th is driving me nuts!

@laurenmicheley - Yes! I have had several instances of hungry/not hungry or hungry/nauseous. Seriously weird! I feel like I'm constantly hangry lol.
  • New symptom today, major bloating that is making my pants feel uncomfortable. I’ve been eating pretty healthy and nothing out of the ordinary. Not a fan of this! Feeling like I’m going to need maternity clothes early this time around.  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Jellybeanqueen13 the bloat is so much worse this time round!
  • ruby0902ruby0902 member
    edited May 2019
    Feeling so tired right now that all I want to do is put my head down on my desk, but nervous I might actually fall asleep!
  • jacerujaceru member
    I am so hungry all the time which is not like my last pregnancy at all. I was really sick during almost the whole thing, so I am just waiting for that to start.  Also got the sore boobs and some cramping here and there. 
  • I was ready for bed last night at 8pm. Although it might have been a food coma from stuffing my face at a buffet at dinner.
  • I'm really nervous because other than being thirsty and peeing a lot, I havent had any notable symptoms yet. (I'm 6 weeks 1 day)
  • I got really lightheaded yesterday while trying on clothes at a store. I had a sugary drink and a salty snack and then felt a bit better. I did not have this as a symptom last time around but it is a "thing" according to Dr. Google.
  • I have lost my patience with everything and everybody, so that’s a super fun time! MH says to me this morning “I forgot how annoying you are pregnant “ and you know what? He’s right.  :D  
  • I have such a short fuse with every single emotion lately. Earlier this week I burst into tears at Target in front of customer service when I realized I almost fell for a con artist who was trolling the baby section trying to get people to purchase diapers/formula for him.  I found out from the ladies working the customer service counter that this was his scam: he would then return them for the cash. The Target ladies were very kind, of course. I blame the hormones. 
  • I can't say for sure that this is pregnancy related, but I woke up at 5 am both weekend mornings and was only able to fall back into a light sleep off and on afterwards. DD was sleeping until 630 but I blacked out her window with cardboard (lol) so I could get more sleep. Clearly that didn't work out for me.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Hungry, not hungry, want to throw up, want to sleep forever! So many feelings. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • No symptoms yet other then frequent bathroom use and odd cramping on one side.  It it’s early so I’m sure they’ll becoming soon lol 

BabyFruit Ticker

• My interest in food has been way down. Not to the point of not wanting to eat but nothing sounds good. I did start craving Diet Coke recently. I haven’t drank soda in a few years so it’s definitely weird that I’d want one. 
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    Fatigue, frequent urination, and heavy feeling boobs, but other than that, nothing, which I'm hoping is normal. Not that I WANT morning sickness, but I feel like it's weird I haven't had it all, just mild nausea last week 🤷‍♀️
  • @peppyj9 it’s still early so it could hit you soon or not at all. Many people get through without any morning sickness. I didn’t have much, if any, with my son. 

@MJDsquared do you think making this a monthly thread would be better? I think having it weekly might be too much. 
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    @kbrown2385 thanks. That makes me feel better. I'm just anxiously waiting for my first appt on Wednesday and it feels so far away! 
  • @peppyj9 I hear you. I had severe ms with my dd from early 5 weeks. Im now heading for 7 weeks & have only thrown up twice & have only a little nausea, whereas I was puking 5-10 times a day previously. Not that I want the morning sickness but its unnerving not having it this time!