Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 5/4-5/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 5/4-5/5

• Options
    @kbrown2385 Yay for mowing the lawn and a fun night out. Sorry about the sun burn.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -5, -4, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: BFN this morning at 9 dpo :(

R/R: I am frustrated by this BFN, so I am going to treat myself to some alone time at the gym today and a 2 mile walk outside. MH is out of town until tomorrow and then I plan on treating myself to a matinee movie. Can't wait!

Currently cleaning the house and organizing for another rainy weekend.

CS/Q: nada
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsJessSMrsJessS member
    edited May 2019
    @kbrown2385 sorry about the sunburn. I do it to myself all the time too 

@bobbyflies2020 sorry about the BFN but I hope you enjoy the gym and movie!

Month/Cycle: 10/1AL

CD/DPO: 17

Timing: good. I think. 

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: a week from today at the earliest 

R/R: went rock climbing last night and I’m sore! It was really fun but I am struggling today haha. Biggest rave: it finally stopped raining! 

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @bobbyflies2020 sorry for the bfn. A matinee sounds lovely. What are you going to see?

@MrsJessS glad you had fun rock climbing last night! It’s something I’ve been wanting to try
  • Options
    peppyj9peppyj9 member
    edited May 2019

CD/DPO: 22/5 

Timing: Good, I think

Typical LP length: unsure, first cycle tracking

Testing: not for another week

R/R: I'm just glad it's the weekend and the sun is out! Rant: We have 2 bird nuisances lately! 1 woodpecker who thinks our house is his for pecking and 1 Robin who apparently really hates his reflection and keeps attacking our window. 😑

CS/Q: nope

@kbrown2385 glad you had fun last night! Boo about the sunburn though! Definitely yes to sunscreen! Even when it's only mildly sunny out. My bestie is an esthetician and the one thing she says is most important is sunscreen to protect your skin and your youth. K, off my soapbox now.

@bobbyflies2020 bummer on the BFN but glad you're treating yourself to you time ❤

@MrsJessS yay for no rain! I feel you on that one! Glad you had fun rock climbing! Hope your muscles feel better soon. 

Edit: corrected spelling 
  • Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited May 2019
    @kbrown2385 Glad you had fun last night! Sorry about your sunburn. Putting on sunscreen is sometimes so annoying! Especially if it has that smell. Lol.

@bobbyflies2020 Sorry about the BFN! Glad you’re taking the time for yourself. 

@MrsJessS That sounds like such a good workout! Glad the rain stopped! 

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: Meh.

Typical LP length: between 6-17 now that I’ve gone back and checked. It’s gotten around 13/14 last couple cycles though!

Testing: BFN, it’s still early but I’m not optimistic about this cycle.

R/R: Got to sleep in today even though I had to wake DH up pretty early so he could go turkey hunting. He just texted me he got a bird and I’m happy for him but also like I don’t want a bird in our house lol. Meeting a friend for lunch and then later going with her while she gets a tattoo so that should be fun!

CS/Q: SS unicorn mode over here lol. I’m like “ooooh that dip”, “my boobs hurt”, and “I want candy” and then I’m like probably AF coming. Went through FF charts and was up WAYYY too late last night googling everything lol.

Edit: Bump Mobile lol

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 I do my googling at night, too and am SS over here as well. I feel so bloated but its from the crispy veggie spring rolls and crab rangoon I had last night! #worthit
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @brookert615 Turkey hunting! I immediately thought of Schitt's Creek. Also in SS unicorn mode (sammmeee I am like "this boob is KIND OF tender, should I mark it tender?!" & have been chartstalking via FF. It's my meme from yesterday all over again today.

@peppyj9 Aw that poor Robin & her self-image probs! 😭

@MrsJessS That is adventurous of you to go rock climbing! Fun but sore sounds about right.

@bobbyflies2020 Sorry for the BFN & frustration. I feel like we spend half our time getting our hopes up & half the time trying so hard not to. It's a tough balance.

@kbrown2385 lol at "let's see how long I last"--that's about where I am. I was like "the 12th! now I'm like "... the 10th? Can I hold out til the 10th? WHAT DAY IS IT."

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: ~14-16

Testing: FF suggests I wait until W. 5/15 LMAO, I'm gonna try to wait til F. 5/10. I might break & go W. 5/8. The struggle!

R/R: I had a good time at a shindig the student govt in my dept threw last night & won some fun awards (it's like a fun fake awards show thing I invented last year); DH was moody bc he imbibed Th. night so we didn't go to the Crawfish Fest, but today we're going to a KU Derby party! I have to figure out a hat to wear! Hopefully they'll be able to make me a virgin mint julep since I haven't been drinking & have been trying not to drink.

CS/Q: I am always so amazed/confused how a BBT tempered to go to the HUNDRETHS can give me the exact same temp two let alone three days in a row. I guess bodies are crazy.

• Options
    @bobbyflies2020 Yes that definitely sounds worth it lol!

@kagesstarshroom That gif is perfect! Lol. Have fun at the derby! We need to see what hat you choose!!! And those temps are crazy steady! 
    TW
  • Options
    @kagestarshroom you know you’ve been ttc for too long when I read it as knocked up derby 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. I just like being realistic, like we all know I’m not wfaf. Honestly it’ll be like 7dpo even though I said on a thread yesterday that that’s way too early to be testing. I have issues.

@brookert615 hi I’m ss with you even though it’s 2 or 3 dpo 🤦🏻‍♀️. I’m not helping you though mentioning the implantation dip and cramping. So sorry haha. 

• Options
    @kbrown2385 LOL! No worries! I was stalking similar charts already but my temp going up today made me hopeful. Since my LP is all over the place it’s just a mind f%#*
    TW
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 lolll I REALLLY should have thought of that. I don't know why I didn't type it out. I am just trying to hold out til 10dpo. That's my goal. Last time I waited til 12 DPO like a good girl. I don't know how. 

@brookert615 I would be feeling the same w/ a dip & spike like that! I've always got my FX for all of us, so-- <3<3<3. I think one of the best/worst things about chart-stalking on FF, though, is that there's always someone with a similar chart who is and is not pg. Like "ooo look these are similar to mine and then turn to the green line!" and then "wahh these are similar to mine and their ovulatory." YET I CANNOT STOP LOOKING THRU THEM, changing the specifics, etc. lol.

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2019
    @peppyj9 YES to the sun being out! Enjoy your sunny weekend. 

@kbrown2385 Hahaha I thought the same thing w KU Derby party. Too much TTC on the brain!

@kagesstarshroom Your fake awards party sounds like so much fun! Which awards did you win?

@brookert615 That chart is SO pretty! It’s so hard not to get excited, especially when you’re like “This is my prettiest chart ever!”

@MrsJessS & @bobbyflies2020 You’re both motivating me to get my exhausted butt up and go workout today, thank you!  

AFM, I actually go here now in TWWAIT. Like, truly waiting for AF for the first time. I never wait, usually start testing at 6 DPO like a glutton for punishment. So this is different, but woke up to mild cramps this morning so shouldn’t be too much longer.  

Month/Cycle: 12/8/1 AL

CD/DPO: ?? FF isn’t quite sure, but I’m going with 25/10DPO

Timing: Good?

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: *TW: Mention of false positive tests*

Testing: *TW: Mention of false positive tests* Since it’s the 1st cycle after loss, and since FF refused to give me crosshairs— I started testing as soon as my new box of cheapie HPTs arrived. Only 2DPO (my own prediction of O) I was getting faint positives. Obviously that meant my HCG never went back down to 0 after the last loss, and since we’d never tracked it all the way down to 0, I kept testing daily waiting for true clean negatives. I had faint false positives or quick evaps on almost every test. So I had it run at the lab and HCG finally came back at <1.  So I think I have a box full of hyper- sensitive (or just crappy) tests & am forced to actually wait for AF—which is killing me! Plus it’s my first month on oral progesterone so that may delay AF’s arrival. Oh, the drama!

R/R: See above 😬

CS/Q: FF FINALLY gave me CHs *after* a temp drop. WTH?

• Options
    @keikilove I was one of many recipients on the "Best Off-Campus Event" for a particular night of the reading series I host; I won the "I Wish This Person Was My Teacher Award," after which I kindly pointed out the "was" should be a "were" because it's the subjunctive; and I won the "Goddess Award," a special award created just for me lol for inventing the event last year! Thanks for asking! also weirddd that you JUST for your CHs (like, today?! whaaaat. ) Also, omg that drama is so much. Sorry you're having to deal w/ that! I feel like I always want to WFAF, but it's so hard.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I LOVE your awards! “Wish You Were My Teacher” is a HUGE honor, and I love that you corrected them to use the subjunctive (and included a link here!)🤣 Also, Best Event & Goddess awards are pretty dang fabulous too. Congrats!

Thanks for commiserating in my drama. I hesitated to even type it because I felt like, “You guys, I SWEAR I’m not suggesting I’m pregnant in a roundabout way!” FF gave me the CHs either 1-2 days after that big temp drop. This whole cycle has been ??? for me. *Cramps are getting crampier by the minute so I guess the wait is almost over. 

PS: I’m also under a mountain of adult grading and procrastinating by checking this app. I soooo feel all your posts! (Especially your recent one about not being able to fully explain to people why you’re truly behind.) Back to work, both of us!😘
  • Options
    @keikilove Sorry about the false positives. That is really not helpful, ugh!!
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @keikiloveThat’s so frustrating! And I can’t believe you JUST got CHs! 😣 And thanks for the chart compliment lol!
    TW
  • Options
    @keikilove The TW, I am sure, was appreciated--it's like, it's not like you know what's what & you're not waving yr maybe false maybe not who knows pee sticks everywhere you're just as in the dark as we are.

My one dog barking at who-knows-what woke me up this morning, and usually I wake up before my alarm and/or dogs barking that wake me up, so my temp went up a few tenths from the steady 97.90 it was holding exactly at the past few days, and i'm like "CALM DOWN, KAGES, CLEARLY IT WAS BC YR HEART WAS RACING BC YOU AWOKE BC THE DOG WAS BARKING. but, again. my meme. again. Also, this gif.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Bahaha! 😂
    TW
  • Options

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: tomorrow and then WFAF

R/R: I tested again today and got another BFN. I will test again tomorrow and then WFAF. 

I am curious if anyone here has found out if their ovulatiom cramps line up correctly with ovulation? I feel like I can't always trust my symptom spotting. 

<3         <3 
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    Month/Cycle: 10 / 8

CD/DPO: 34 / 12

Timing: high

Typical LP length: 12 days 

Testing: I got a BFN yesterday at 11 DPO will try again tomorrow if I don’t feel AF coming 

R/R: today I finished the 10K race in about 1:06! 

CS/Q: 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    skcb718skcb718 member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: good? (I'll be honest I'm not 100% what this is asking...I'm pretty new here)

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: not yet. if nothing tomorrow then I will. Honestly with the way I'm feeling I'm not optimistic. 

R/R: Got a lot of work done in the yard and set up some new furniture on the deck. Today's just rainy and gross. 

CS/Q: Help, what does this mean. Is there a acronym chart for the TTGP board that I missed haha? 
  • Options
    @skcb718 If you're using FF, it will give you a timing score--low, good, high; other times, people put in the actual dates in comparison to ovulation that they were able to DTD. As for CS/Q, this means "Chart Stalk/Questions"--it's a space to post your chart (in a spoiler, please, for easier loading for all!) &/or ask any chart or TTC related questions. Hope that helps. We were all once newbies, here. ^_~*
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Thanks for all your input & understanding. This whole cycle I’ve just been hearing the mantra from this board in my mind: “You’re regular until you’re not” or “You’re normal until you’re not”. I’m actually contacting the company that made the strips b/c it was such a mind%^$* (added to my already strange chart experience). I’m hoping they’ll send me a new box for free because I wasted so many this time. 
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @kbrown2385 sorry about the sunburn I always forget we can burn this time of year too!

@bobbyflies2020 still sooooo early! Testing tomorrow?

@MrsJessS wow rock climbing is so much harder than it looks - good for you!

@brookert615 I do the same google searches every single cycle. They don’t change 😂 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020