TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro

Hi everyone, I recently just had a mc at 10wks. I have 3 children and this was going to be our fourth and last baby to complete our family. I’m feeling very lost right now, my moods/emotions are all over the place, this is an unbearable pain that I just don’t know how to heal from. DH and I still want to TTC after this loss although there is a feeling of guilt for wanting that, I keep telling myself I’m not trying to replace our sweet angel but I so desperately want our rainbow baby..I found myself on this board seeking some support from others who have had similar experiences. Thank you to all who are reading this, I’m sorry we are all here! 

Re: Intro

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. I have definitely felt those conflicting emotions with considering TTC again. I think (and hope, since I’m in the same boat lol) with time you learn how to balance those feelings better. Hope your stay here is short! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    So sorry for your loss @gem717 but welcome to the group. Everyone is kind and supportive around here
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  Hopefully you aren’t here long 
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    Welcome, I’m so sorry for your loss! Hopefully you’re not here long but there are wonderfully supportive ladies here that know just what you’re going through!
  • Options
    40momma40momma member
    Sorry you find yourself here. Be kind to yourself, this is a rollercoaster of a ride. I hope your stay is short