TTC After a Loss
Options

May TWW

Re: May TWW

• Options
    Oh no @kaeineurope so sorry it wasn’t better news. And ugh for the poor bedside manner. Probably better to have it all done with someone who will be more sympathetic and responsive. Hope you’re able to get in quickly and that it all turns out benign. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kaeineurope I hope that it all goes well and quickly for you.   When I got my results back, I was told I had the lump in one side and discharge from the other side so I needed an ultrasound of my nipple as well.   I was completely scared and got no reassurance in the beginning.  However, when I went to the breast center for US and biopsy, after I explained I had a young son and had been pregnant twice since having him I was told the US wasn’t necessary and that it was probably just lactating.  I had the US anyway since I was there and it gave me piece of mind.  In prepping for biopsy, both nurse and dr came in and told me it would likely e nothing and gave me a little piece of mind.   So I hope that happens for you and that this is all for nothing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    @kaeineurope I’m so sorry to hear this! I’m glad your SO stepped in and recommended you go somewhere else. It sounds like they will take much better care of you at the other hospital. I’ll be praying for a good outcome, please keep us posted. 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope FX for good numbers.   I had an IUI 2 days before my biopsy and was so nervous about doing that without knowing the outcome but RE assured me it would be ok.   So I went ahead with it.  I’m hoping this means just all good news for you.  
  • Options
    @mack2342 Thank you. It might sound weird but maybe you get it, aside from the obvious terror about both the BFP and the lump -- I feel some relief I got BFP this cycle -- because I was worrying that if the news Monday isn't good then they would bench me indefinitely. 

Me, 35, SO 35.
    Personal assistant to one 10 year-old fur baby (cat, pictured).
    Human baby #1 EDD Feb 11, 2020
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
    BFP December 7, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    @kaeineurope congratulations!!!! But I’m sorry you’re dealing with all of this at once, this process is so hard! FX for a great beta!! Keep us posted. 
  • Options
    Ok, so I just got my beta results back: 25,3 ... is that good? I'm pretty sure i'm 11 DPO today, and on Wednesday morning the FRER was white as snow.
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    @kaeineurope congrats! I know things are crazy right now, but fx for everything.
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    @kaeineurope Congrats! I've got everything crossed that this is it for you and you get good news from your biopsy results!
  • Options
    40momma40momma member
    @kaeineurope wowza!! Such amazing news. This has got to all be good signs! Praying so hard and crossing all my fingers for you 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope congrats! Since it’s so early, I’d say that the number is fine but more important than the starting number is the doubling. When do you go back for another beta?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    char245char245 member
    @kaeineurope Congrats!! I agree with everyone else, the next couple of numbers mean more than the first. Will they have you come back Sunday or Monday? 
  • Options
    @splashmountain @ruby696 @40mamma Thank you!

@manillabar @char245 I’m going back on Monday directly. All I know is that I’m on progesterone so I need to have a way to tell how I’m progressing, my GYN only told me that she wanted to see Betas if I believed I was pregnant because apparently OB/GYNs have something against early detection home pregnancy tests. 

Now im in a weird situation. My SO doesn’t want me to go back to this clinic anymore, he says he doesn’t like my GYN and was pretty horrified at how we were treated by the senologist. So practically right now I don’t have someone to follow me and I need to find someone else quickly.

I don’t want to jump the gun though. If Monday’s numbers look promising, that would be a first for me and maybe means things could work out this time. I’ve never had betas before but in my last two pregnancies the HPTs never got darker, they stayed the same for a few days after initial test then faded until AF showed.
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    @kaeineurope Congratulations! I hope you are able to find providers that make you feel heard, safe, and comfortable. Fingers crossed for rising betas! 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope I have everything crossed for you!! Keep us updated on Monday!
  • Options
    Keep us posted on Monday @kaeineurope.  The next numbers are more important.   FX!!
  • Options
    @tyrion_l @char245 @mack2342 Thank you!

So much in the balance tomorrow, not sure how I am going to sleep tonight. But I spent all of last night vomiting and in a constant state of nausea so that might be a good sign? I don't know if it was something I ate or the HCG but it seems odd to me that such intense nausea could strike so early. Maybe the nerves? And the IC I did this morning came out darker than the last two, which hasn't happened to me before - but still pretty light. I just need at least one thing to go well tomorrow, hopefully both...

Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    @kaeineurope I’m praying for great news for you!!
  • Options
    Went to the hospital today, all they did was repeat the ultrasound. The doctor there classified both lumps as U5 “highly suspicious” and also found an inflamed lymph node. Core-needle biopsies on both lumps plus three lymph nodes scheduled for Thursday afternoon; I might have the results by next Monday. 

On the other hand, betas came back at 143, which gave my crappy day a silver lining...
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    @kaeineurope  I’m glad your biopsy is scheduled soon.  Betas look good.  Are you having any more betas?  You are in my thoughts.  I hope all goes well Thursday.  FX for two good outcomes 
  • Options
    @mack2342 I was reallly happy with the number, thats a doubling time of 28 hours. I actually started bawling with tears of joy then I got the result. I would have been happy with a 70 at this point! I spoke to SO and told him I don't want to change by OB right now with everything going on. Just waiting for her call to find out next steps. 
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    @kaeineurope that sounds like a good plan. 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope congrats that’s a wonderful beta!! Continue to pray that you get good news from your biopsy. Please keep us posted. 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope yay for good betas! I'll be thinking about you and hoping for the best for Thursday's biopsies. Fx for good results 😊
  • Options
    @kaeineurope that is great for your second beta! Hope your biopsy goes smoothly on Thursday. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @kaeineurope great betas, hopefully that is just the start of the good news. Thinking of you 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope Happy to hear this about your second betas! I hope the good news keeps rolling in and your biopsies return benign results. 
  • Options
    You all have been great and so supportive! Thank you so much. I’ll post back here on Monday with biopsy and 3rd beta results. 
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    I will be keeping you in my thoughts through the week/weekend, @kaeineurope
  • Options
    I'll be sending you all the good thoughts tomorrow @kaeineurope. Congrats on your awesome betas!!
  • Options
    kaeineuropekaeineurope member
    edited June 2019
    Hey ladies, little update. My triple biopsy was today and I’m so glad it’s over. The doctor who performed the biopsy was the nicest doctor I had so far, just so sweet and comforting and took her time to explain everything to me as she was doing it and chatted me up to distract me. I was in a terrible emotional state because when I did my daily IC this morning it was half as light as the day before, then in the waiting room at the hospital I *TMI WARNING* had a ton of watery brown discharge. So I thought this is it, it’s another chemical —- but after the biopsies I got home and took another test and it was way darker than this mornings and yesterday’s... so feeling a lot less pessimistic today. I think I’m going to get betas done tomorrow morning in addition to Monday’s betas just to ease my mind — thinking of my little bean is one of the only things keeping me strong through these days.... 
    Me, 35, SO 35.
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    @kaeineurope I’m glad your procedure went well and you had a good experience with doctor.  FX for good results.  Just think about one day at time And today you are pregnant.  I know it’s easier to say.  FX that all is well 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope I'm so glad your procedure went well and I am crossing everything that you get good results. I'm not a very religious person, but I'm sending all the prayers that all is well with you and baby.  <3
  • Options
    @kaeineurope I'm glad the biopsy is over and that the doctor was kind to you. Sending thoughts and prayers for good news and good betas 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope glad today went well, I’ll keep praying for you! Keep us posted!  <3
  • Options
    @kaeineurope thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. I'm glad the dr was comforting for you. 
  • Options
    Jumping over here, think I’m 1dpo.
  • Options
    @kaeineurope Sending up prayers for you. I am glad you finally had a caring and comforting provider, I can’t imagine the fear you are experiencing right now.