BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: HDBD 1 May

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BigBadWolf12, you don’t even look that big! You look great. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @akuzreve thanks!  I don't feel mammoth :/ so I was surprised that I was measuring so far ahead to trigger extra appointments and investigation :/ better safe than sorry,  and hopefully it's nothing. 

Also I have a few maternity clothes that I loved and bought in two sizes ;)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    @aecm the thought did cross my mind..... she measured me 3 or 4 separate times and confirmed with me that I agreed that's where the top of my ute was,  and the start of the tape was definitely at my pubic bone but idk how big that is if measuring from the top or if it's big enough to measure further down by accident? 

She tried to get another midwife to measure but it was also walk in time so it was packed and no one was available. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    emqbeeemqbee member
    @jmesue1030 I’m gonna need for you to stop being so damn cute! You’re making me all kinds of jealous! 
  • Options
    @emqbee 🙈 Thanks ☺️ That’s really nice to hear after being down on myself over the stupid scale this morning. 
  • Options
    @emqbee @jmesue1030 I was thinking the same thing!! Like, look at her all cute and smiling 😊 you go girl!
  • Options
    emqbeeemqbee member
    @jmesue1030 aw! Don’t be down on yourself. I’ve been envious of your last couple of bump pics because 1) you still have an adorable figure, and I feel like I’m losing mine, grrr. And 2) you look so glamorous and happy! You’re really rocking it! But I do understand the being hard on yourself. I think we as women tend to do that, and like several other subjects we’ve discussed, we just have to always pretend like we feel great and everything is all hunky dory. I hope you feel lifted up today, you’re fabulous!
  • Options
    @AKuzReve I need comfy and cute shirts!!  Where is yours from?
  • Options
    @thirdtimesacharm2019 @emqbee thank you both! I do feel better!! ❤️
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @purplg8r, H&M maternity! I was shocked at how soft the material is on all the shirts I got. I’m actually ordering 2 more because they’ll be perfect for summer. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*