October 2019 Moms
Options

Check in ~*~ 4/29

2»

Re: Check in ~*~ 4/29

• Options
    @jenferlee82 love that you are already calling her by her name! Wish I was that decisive! And LOVE your girly safari art. Adorbs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 17 weeks 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): As big as a pomegranate and as tall as a Hershey Bar. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink 

Upcoming Appointments: A/S on the 23rd!!! OB appointment on the 29th. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Feeling good. No symptoms. Cravings tend to vary. Lately it’s been hotdogs with sauerkraut... 

• Options
    I feel so frustrated that I’m not feeling very good again. 
    Ugh, I feel you. It almost would’ve been better to not feel good for that small amount of time because I thought I was in the clear! So cruel
  • Options
    @melanier26 Exactly! I thought I was in the clear too so this giant step backwards is tough!!

I hope you start feeling better (again) soon!!
  • Options
    **TW** 

i am having brown spotting, which is exactly what I had last time in the same week I lost my previous pregnancy (lost that at 16 weeks). I’m 15 weeks and we are out of town so I’m sitting at an ER waiting to get checked. My regular OB thought I should come in just in case. I am shaking.. praying everything is okay. 
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges, sending hugs. I hope everything is ok. ❤❤
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges Thinking of you and hoping that the spotting is nothing serious. 
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges sending you every positive vibe I have to send. And lots of hugs.
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges Prayers for you and your baby 🙏🏻❤️ 
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges Sending prayers and good thoughts that all is well ❤️
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges send you and your baby all the good thoughts. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges Sending all of the good thoughts your way that all will turn out fine. 
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges I'll be thinking about you and trying to send all of the positive energy your way that I can.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges prayers that this is nothing. Please keep us updated as you can!!!
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @obsessedwithoranges I’m so glad you got good news!  I hope you get to enjoy the rest of your vacay.
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges so glad baby is okay. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your trip
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I'm so happy to see this @obsessedwithoranges
  • Options
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges I'm so glad that your baby is ok! I can't imagine how stressful and scary your day has been. Take care and rest up as much as you can!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges, I'm so glad baby is ok! I hope you can enjoy the rest of vacation!
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges I’m so glad everything is okay!! Sending hugs 💜
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @obsessedwithoranges So glad everything is ok! That must have been so terrifying. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 17+6

Baby is the size of a(n): chipmunk 🐿 

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: 5/14 for AS

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms). Some days I feel great and back to normal, other days the exhaustion hits hard and I just eat a lot and nap after work until bedtime.  

Rants/Raves:  still no baby kicks yet... I can’t wait to feel her!!  Similar to another poster I wish I was a more active poster on this BMB but I do enjoy reading everyone’s journeys!  

Questions: none today!  

GTKY: Have you thought of nursery themes? What is it? Not yet, but I am thinking neutral walls and brightening it up with pictures and maybe a wallpaper accent wall.  @jenalee82 I love your girly safari pics, where did you find them?
  • Options
    @jane101757 They are from Etsy! This shop: 
    https://etsy.me/1R6pa8h