July 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/26

Come on ladies...share your confessions!

Re: FFFC 4/26

• Options
    I ate half a bag of BBQ chips and Oreos for dinner last night.  Not my best choice but work is stressing me out! 
  • Options
    I can't do the glucose test.  My sugars have been fine.  I am not testing four times a day.  I am making up the answers for the times I don't test.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have another...

The client I am working with...I won't be working with them in 2020.  But i keep telling everyone I am not planning on leaving.  I'm actually planning on blaming new baby on why I have to leave. 
    (that being said I am trying to set them up now for success in moving toward not having me in 2020-but i need this contract now and it's non of their business what I'm planning for in 8 months.)
  • Options
    I do not understand the appeal of cross-stitch!
  • Options
    I am having my students do BS computer lessons today because I am tired and DONE for the week.
  • Options
    I had a McDonalds milkshake on our way home from meeting DH for lunch. And a popsicle after I got the babies down.  :|
  • Options
    We're going camping this weekend, and aside from writing DH a list of what to pack, I did shit in helping.
  • Options
    hoodevil0611hoodevil0611 member
    edited April 2019
    I’ve had two Diet Dr. Peppers and a cup and a half of coffee today :# .  And I’m tired and contemplating another DDP
  • Options
    DH had a revelation and is now trying to change baby boy's middle name - I am pretend supporting it and scheming to have him realize on his own that we should stick with the original.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @gbud630 - My DH has been involved approximately 0 in this pregnancy including when I want to talk about things like NAMES. We have had exactly 1 productive conversation about it. We did come up with a short list, but our favorites on there are different. I am of the mind that if you don't want to be involved in the planning that you don't GET to be involved in the planning. If it doesn't come up again before this baby is born (and I doubt it will), I am planning to use my rush of post partum hormones to cry and get my way. 
  • Options
    Names are not a conversation with my husband. I choose. We have a scheme we stick too - boys get his initials, girls get mine. Everybody has a "J" name - my first name (that I don't use) starts with a J. So we have a Jonas Caleb, a Jackson Cael, and now will have a Josephina Rowan. I gave him a choice between 2 this time, telling him Josephina was my favorite. He agreed it suited the best and that is her name (we already call her JoJo, Josie, and Mouse too). 

So my confession is - my body, my baby name. 
    My other confession is I'm on cup 4 or 5 of coffee. School teacher, end of the year, I am not sweating my coffee and not making it through the school day without copious amounts. 
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy I am head over heels for Josephina, how gorgeous! 

@nerdtoyourmother yess girl - I am 1000% certain you will end up getting your way!

Thankfully we are having a boy because that name was agreed upon even before we were married, a girl would have been a fight to the death. FTM&D he is being extremely involved which is sweet, but dude back off. I realized quickly (after I allowed him to pick out knobs for the baby's dresser - the regret is real) only allow options for him to pick from and if things go awry plot until he "comes to his own conclusion" and picks what I want. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @hestia14 I cross stitch, but very sparingly. Only for special things. I’m making DD a Christmas stocking because she’ll have it forever, and she can always say my mom made it for me. I’ll be making this kid one and one for DH and I. But yeah, I won’t be done for another 5 years, I swear! I can understand why some people don’t see the appeal though. 
  • Options
    My gestational diabetes has been completely out of whack this week. They've increased my insuling twice this week alone and even when maintaining my carb count my sugar has still been high. I hit a breaking point today and got the strawberry sundae I've been craving. I felt absolutely horrible after and guilty but I've been testing my sugar since ten week (twin pregnancy and GD last time, failed the glucose test even at ten weeks) and all I've wanted was this sundae for months. 
  • Options
    @hestia14 and @jenniferjoy37 I like to cross stitch bitchy sayings into cute little samplers. I think the appeal is in the irony of it all. The last thing I made (admittedly, it was a long time ago) was a little wall hanging that read "If you can't say something nice, come sit here by me." I gave it to a coworker for her birthday.

My confession: I finally realized what everyone means when they complain about shaving their legs while pregnant. I always thought it was a flexibility thing, so assumed I'd be fine. Spoiler alert: it's not a flexibility thing. I can't believe how uncomfortable it is to try to bend down like that with a fetus making its presence more and more known in my abdominal region.

Oh, another one: I bought a pint of this new flavor of ice cream to share with my husband tonight. He's been gone most of the afternoon and....well, it's not going to be an even split anymore.
  • Options
    Twice this past week I have forgotten to change my 2 year old's diaper before her nap. The first time she was soaked through everything😫 I felt so bad, but this pregnacy brain is out of control! I've also been snacking on a sweet cheese ball I made for Easter. It is soo good with cinnamon grsham crackers, but it also gives me horrible heartburn 🙄
  • Options
    @mamahmh2 DH knows if he complains about what’s for dinner he can cook his own, I would be acting super spiteful too! 
  • Options
    @mrscammack yes, exactly! Cereal for him! Lol 
    and yay for (almost) no pee accidents!!! 😂

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    @mrscammack snissing/peezing or whatever has become my new norm. I never had a strong pre-pregnancy bladder so a I was doomed from day one.

@pizzaplz you just made me have to confess that I rarely shave and at this point am considering waxing shortly before baby arrives so my hairy legs and vajayjay aren’t distracting 😂😂😂: 

my true confession is that I got told I’ve been unapproachable at work but the people who feel that way are too scared to talk about how I’m stressing them out. So instead of being nice like I thought I was by taking the brunt of my boss’ anger when they failed to do their jobs, I’ve been either calling them out to her and letting them feel the fire (she’s much worse than I am) or being very nice when correcting them but then having them written up. I shouldn’t have to tell you every single day to do your job when you’ve been working here over a year. 

I’m stepping down soon anyway so idgaf how they feel. They’re going down in flames in the most beaurocratic way ever. They only feel that way about me because as the pregnant one I don’t go out with them for drinks like the other supervisors do and which they shouldn’t.