November 2019 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

2»

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    Every time I see a dog... and while reading this thread. Thanks everyone for the entertainment. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I ordered cupcakes yesterday to surprise our family with next Friday and announce that she's a little girl and I cried on the way home because I just love her so much already!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Two recent ones:

1)Avengers Endgame. My husband said the people behind us were concerned for my wellbeing because of my wracking sobs.

2) My boss got upset that I didnt something two months ago...that she agreed she'd do herself. A few months ago, I would have been frustrated, but no tears. 
  • Options
    Looking at this image from Apollo 10 ...
  • Options
    cl4157cl4157 member
    Because I couldn’t sit in an exit row on a Southwest flight. Cried for about 30 min. That was my first one so far 😂
  • Options
    When someone was an asshole to me over the phone at work when I'm just trying to back up my manager.  People suck sometimes.  I hate crying at work.
  • Options
    kmb412kmb412 member
    Anyone cried during/after sex? Everything was fine, and suddenly heaving sobs. Talk about a mood killer. 😣
  • Options
    blg116blg116 member
    So for my work, I basically provide parts to our production line. I misread my work order today, and cut a whole job wrong. 180 parts wrong. After prepping the wood I needed for those parts, because they weren't ready. 2 hours spent, just to realize i screwed up as I was cutting the last part. 

I dropped everything and wandered up to the production line and somehow managed to hold back the tears until I got off work. It probably helped that the first thing out of my mouth when i got up there was "I screwed up a whole job and I'm going to cry", and the guys I work with (God I love them) managed to calm me down. So glad they all know I'm pregnant now and not just ridiculously emotional all of a sudden.