April 2019 Moms

40 + 4, and People Will NOT Leave Me Alone

Is anyone else past their due date (mine was 4/21) and dealing with crazy people constantly messaging them with things like, “WHERE IS THE BABY??”, “WHY HAVENT YOU HAD YOUR BABY YET???”, “YOURE LATE!!!” ?

I hate feeling so watched and like there’s all this pressure on me for something I can’t even control. I keep joking that if I ever have another baby, I’m telling literally nobody my due date or else I’m changing my phone number and moving away right before the baby is born.

Just looking for others to commiserate with. It’s hard enough being physically uncomfortable nonstop, let alone having all this emotional stress on top of it.

Re: 40 + 4, and People Will NOT Leave Me Alone

• Today was my due date.  I went to work and had similar questions mainly because DD was born 2 weeks early.  One person commented about how this baby didnt get the eviction notice. My response was he gets evicted on Wednesday but if he wants to come this weekend that would be fine too (my back and hips are really sore).
  • Yes! I respond with one of two things

Or the gif of big hero of big hero6 poking his belly. No other information, unless the person starts a real conversation first.