TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro- Recurrent Losses

Hey everyone! 

A little about me, I'm 32 DH is 28. We have done 3 IUIs and have had 3 pregnancies result from them. 2 ended as a CP, and my last ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks at the end of February. I had the "products of conception" tested to find out that it was, to our surprise, a genetically normal male. I know that other things can happen to make a MC happen, but it still sucks. Recently I've gone through a bunch more testing for recurrent pregnancy loss and nothing has come up which is all the more frustrating. I am hoping to be able to start trying again at the end of May. I had a biopsy which revealed I had Endometritis, so I'm hoping that is some kind of answer as to why this has been happening. I go for another biopsy on May 7, so I'm hoping everything has cleared up by then and I can finally move forward. 

I've been pretty devastated about the whole thing and have found myself feeling lower than ever after the last miscarriage. I started seeking professional help because I have been feeling so sad and she suggested it might be helpful to talk to others who have gone through similar situations. I hope to be able to offer some comfort to you all as well ^^ 

History: *TW Loss*

Me: 31

DH: 27

D/X: Unexplained Infertility- Unexplained Recurrent Loss

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

Feb IUI- Loss @ 7 weeks... Euploid Male

May IUI: TBD

Re: Intro- Recurrent Losses

• Options
    Hi @sarahtothea welcome and I'm sorry for your losses. I've had 2 losses myself (2016 at 9 weeks and cp 2018). It definitely helps having others to talk to that get it. This board is full of a bunch of supportive and encouraging women. I wish you lots of luck and hope for a sweet rainbow baby
  • Options
    Welcome, I’m sorry you find yourself here. This is a wonderful and supportive place but I know it’s group we all wish we didn’t need to be a part of! I hope being able to talk with those of us that have been through this is helpful for you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the group and I'm sorry you find yourself here. I hope this group can find you some comfort, they are all amazing women on here. I agree that talking withing with others helps a lot, makes you feel less alone. 
  • Options
    @sarahtothea Welcome. I'm so sorry for your losses. I've had two CPs so far myself and have been trying for a year now -- it's a long road for some of us and it's helpful to have some company for the journey. Hopefully you have your answer now as to reason why, FX that the steps you are taking to resolve the Endometritis will get you your rainbow baby. It sounds really promising that you were able to conceive so reliably with IUIs and that genetic testing came up normal for your latest loss. I wish you the best. 

Me, 35, SO 35.
    Personal assistant to one 10 year-old fur baby (cat, pictured).
    Human baby #1 EDD Feb 11, 2020
    BFP July 12, 2018 - CP
    BFP December 7, 2018 - CP
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited April 2019
    @sarahtothea I'm so sorry for your loss. There are quite a few of us with recurrent losses on this board. I've had five losses - three MMC's and 2 CP's - if you're looking for support, you're definitely in the right place.  <3

Eta: spelling
  • Options
    I’m so sorry for your losses.  I’ve had 3 and this board has been tremendous support for me.  
  • Options
    Just wanted to chime in and say hello as well.  I'm sorry for all of your losses, especially for the genetic test results showing no abnormalities. Having unexplained losses is truly the worst. I hope that the RE's can find something and that you don't end up with an unexplained diagnosis. I am Jennifer, and I've been around the board for a while. I've had 5 losses, and gone to 2 RE's but have an unexplained diagnosis. I mostly only lurk now because I don't want to try any more at this point (unless insurance would pay for IVF or we go adoption), but I still am around a bit so you can always tag or message me if you need support. I'm glad you're going to therapy, honestly, it was the best thing I've done. Although I will iterate that if you don't click with the therapist you're going to, please don't hesitate to find another one!  (the first one I went to was atrocious!)  But good luck going forward and fingers crossed for some answers for you!
  • Options
    @sarahtothea I’m so sorry for your losses. I too have rpl and have had 6 losses with an unexplained diagnosis. I started therapy after my third loss and it was the best thing I could have done. All the women on this board are really wonderful and I think you’ll find lots of support here.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your responses!!! It really helps to know that I'm not alone and others are experiencing similar situations. ^^ You all seem so lovely and I'm so sorry that we even have to deal with all this!!!!!
    History: *TW Loss*

Me: 31

DH: 27

D/X: Unexplained Infertility- Unexplained Recurrent Loss

Oct IUI- CP

Dec IUI- CP

Feb IUI- Loss @ 7 weeks... Euploid Male

May IUI: TBD