TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Hump Day Bump Day 4/24

• @galentine still waiting for mine! I am a FTM, almost 14 weeks, zero bump!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @galentine lmao I never even thought of that!
  • galentine said:
    @prpl11butterfly, your top with the fluttery sleeves makes you look like a purple butterfly!!!!!! 💜🦋
    I was going to say the same thing! I love it!!
  • @prpl11butterfly Awwwwww!!!!!! So cute!
    @junebabyh Yeah, good luck hiding your adorable bump!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @junebabyh how much longer before you tell them? I bet their already guessing....
  • @prpl11butterfly Initially I wanted to wait until 16w, then I was getting so big that I decided to tell them yesterday (I was off Monday). But yesterday I got into work and saw that my boss scheduled my quarterly review for this Friday. So I will tell her in that meeting. I am hoping she will bring up some news about my promotion first. But if she doesn't I will still tell. And yes, I am SURE she (they/coworkers) are already guessing. *TW* Plus my boss knew about my loss last fall, so at the least I think she expects it at some point this year.
  • edited April 2019
    @junebabyh ahh, I see. Well, I guess a few days isn't bad. And given a history of loss, totally understand why you'd wait to tell. Damm our BTDT uteri.....

Edited for grammar