September 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: Stop, Drop, “Selfie”

zuuls_momzuuls_mom member
edited April 2019 in September 2019 Moms
Who is your celebrity doppelgänger? Who do you get told you look like? Post a pic of them!
*TW*
Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
Married 8/16/13
BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

Re: GTKY: Stop, Drop, “Selfie”

• Options
    For years, I have been told I look like Alyssa Milano. To the point that a guy I went to college with only called me Alyssa Milano. I also had someone stop me mid conversation recently and say “has anyone ever told you you look like Alyssa Milano?” Lol. It’s so weird to me because I don’t think I look anything like her. Maybe more when I have darker hair. 

*TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom If that’s you and not Alyssa Milano, then yes you do!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get this one every now and then. Although I had to look her up the first time because I'd never heard of her. Laura Linney.  I do look quite a bit like her!
  • Options
    @mainemomma8316 lol no that’s definitely her and not me! I have light hair right now so I really don’t see it. I had my hair dyed dark red a while back and that made us look a bit more similar. 

@mamaber2204 she is a stunner!!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom haha, after I sent that, I reread the post and was like, yeah I’m pretty sure that pic is Alyssa, but she’s a beautiful person to be compared too!
  • Options
    Do you guys remember those websites, that were popular probably in the early 2000s, where you could upload a picture of yourself and it would run it against pictures of celebrities and it would tell you who you look like?  (They may still be a thing, but I remember doing it in college or whatever...)
    Anyway, I don't really have a celebrity doppelganger that people notice... but those sites used to tell me I look the most like Anne Hathaway. (I also used to get Jason Biggs a lot  :#  Must be the big nose...)  But I have blond hair and blue eyes, so it's hard to really see any resemblance beyond facial structure...

Image result for anne hathaway
    Image result for jason biggs

• Options
    I used to get Kendra Wilkinson.... LOL, those were the days! Nowadays I get Teddy from Grey’s Anatomy. I have blonde hair and a thin nose and big front teeth, so I assume that’s why. 🤣

• Options
    MsBeachNJMsBeachNJ member
    edited April 2019
    Can someone remind me how to do a spoiler? (edited to add pic in spoiler, thanks @RedBreast35 !)
    I get Emma Stone a lot - but I'm a blonde, so here is her as a blonde! Sometimes I see it, sometimes not at all! But I've heard it ever since she was in Superbad from lots of different people so I guess there is something to it! 

TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 dying at the Jason Biggs comparison! I vaguely remember doing one of those and getting compared to the most random people that look nothing like me lol. 

@kiddiesandkitties Kim Raver is gorgeous!! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    I’ve heard Katherine Heigl from 3 different people, but I don’t see it at all

• Options
    I don't have one!
    But for the sake of the thread, one woman one time (years ago) told me I look like Helena Bonham Carter in the Merchant Ivory films. Here's HBC in one of those films, but most of what we've got in common are the heavy eyebrows! (Also when we were watching Medium DH mentioned it's unusual to see women with my bodytype - short, not skinny - in leading roles, and even though I look nothing like Patricia Arquette I now think of that when I see pics of her, lol.)

• Options

A long time ago someone told me I look like Uma Thurman. I think the similarities are only in the nose… thanks grandma!  A few months ago MH told me I look like Kristen Stewart in Twilight (not her emo, dark eyeliner, short pixie cut look). Our faces are pretty similar. We have the same type of hair and same eye color and I guess similar body type. So I guess picture Kristen Stewart with Uma Thurman nose lol.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    I get Danika Patrick once in a while but I’m not sure I see it. Maybe a little bit 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces for realsies soon(ish)! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    I used get Winona Ryder and Anne Hathaway regularly (I think it is the big dark eyes and high forehead). Then I dyed my hair blue and I don't get the comparisons very often anymore. 
  • Options
    Soooooo basically what y'all are saying is that we have the hottest group of mamas on TB!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker