August 2019 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 4/19/19

I cried twice yesterday. What's got you in tears? 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 4/19/19

• Options
    I treated myself to an iced lavender latte this morning at this trendy coffee place along my commute for my birthday this morning. It's so sweet I can't even drink it. No idea why it would make me cry... I was just really looking forward to a great coffee. 
  • Options
    Watched Coco for the first time with both my boys. DS2 never has the patience for movies but he watched the whole thing. He will be 2 in June, my baby is growing up 😫
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Second time I’ve cried since I got pregnant.  I dropped my puppy off at the vet and as I was walking out the big muscly guy was carrying this tiny yorkie wrapped in a blanket and it didn’t look like it was doing well. I cried all the way to work. 
  • Options
    Paint colours. We're only painting two areas of the house, and the choices are overwhelming. I've just about settled on BM Bunny Gray for the nursery if I can convince DH that it doesn't lean too purply, but have no idea what we're doing with the dining room. Spent an hour looking at colours online and started crying because I couldn't make any headway. WTF, hormones, WTF.
  • Options
    ChealseybrownChealseybrown member
    edited April 2019
    Songs, Hershey commercials, Subaru comercials...  EVERYTHING! My 9 year old being silly and making me laugh, makes me cry because she's so grown up now! Getting upset over little things then feeling guilty for getting upset and crying. Haha! I'm a basket case! 
  • Options
    I work for a non-profit orchestra and we sent out automated phone calls to patrons who haven't renewed their season subscriptions for next year. Well, my college choir director (I was a music major) called to say he got one of the messages, but that he would not be renewing because he's moving out of state to be closer to his son, daughter-in-law, and grand kids. We chatted for a bit about my time in his choirs and he said that he was thankful to have had me in his groups and that I was a great addition to them. After we got off the phone I went to grab his renewal form and mark "not renewing" and I got SO SAD. So now I'm casually crying at my desk and I feel ridiculous. Happy Tuesday!
  • Options
    My husband and I went and saw the new Dumbo movie.  So good, but so sad!!
  • Options
    I'm in the process of clearing out what was our office to turn it into the nursery, came across some old photos with my paternal grandmother, and just started bawling. I only really knew my dad's side of the family when I was growing up, and grandma passed away about 10 years ago (grandpa passed away when I was much younger). She was such a kind, loving, wonderful human being, and I so wish she could have lived long enough for my baby to meet his great-grandmother. I'm sort of jealous that my younger cousin's baby had the chance to meet her, even though they likely won't remember her; how terrible does that make me?!