December 2019 Moms

Pregnancy Craving Name Game

If you named your children after your pregnancy cravings, what would their names be?
Me: 31 DH: 31
  <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
CP 3/2019

Re: Pregnancy Craving Name Game

• My first would be Frozen Waffle 🤦‍♀️

I’m hoping this one will be Vegetables (because that’s what I need to eat 😂)
    CP 3/2019
  • klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited April 2019
    My first would have been Chik Fil A haha

This one so far should be Jolly Rancher Jelly Bean.
  • Loading the player...
  • How fun is this! DS would’ve been cheese sticks. So far these babies would be skittles and pasta.
  • Mozzarella cheese, cheesesteaks, tomatoes, balsamic lol
  • Lol my first would be Blueberry muffin
    Second would be Pumpkin
    So far, this one, absolutely nothing is appealing. 
  • Cadbury mini egg the 5th 
  • @k_mama91 Aww I actually think skittles and pasta are cute nicknames.

@lm1007 Blueberry muffin and pumpkin are cute!  I hope your appetite comes back soon!
    CP 3/2019
  • DD 1 would be chicken sandwich but DD 2 would be artichoke and this one so far would be pineapple 😂
  • Pickles, as of today I want to eat all the pickles... 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Fruity pebbles and honeydew  melon 
  • Steak! All the steak! Maybe I'm anemic...
  • My first would be Papas Tacos
    This baby so far would be Hot Soup
  • Dd would be Mac and cheese.  Ds would be sour scream.   So far, nothing with this one.  I will crave something for a few hours and then it changes.
  • My first would have been steak too!!!

so far nothing sticks out with this one 
  • First would be All the Dairy

nothing so far with this one. 
  • Last pregnancy my only real craving was skim milk- I drank milk all the time. During first trimester I usually have an aversion to vegetables/salad and only want carbs. 
  • Smarties or mandarin oranges (the kind you can buy in a jar or can 😋).  Last pregnancy, I could not get enough fruit. 
  • This bebe would be spicy mangos or salty mangos..neither sounds good. Mango in brine. 

My first - Chicken Nugget
    2nd- chicken Taquitos 
    3rd- Chocolate pumpkin cookies
    4th- Atole and chicken tamale.
  • @Spartanrd4 I was the exact same with my first! With also an aversion to chicken. 

This time spicy V8. I like the idea of veggies this time but can’t bring myself to actually eat them so I figure the V8 is telling me it’s a solid compromise 😂
  • cpk3535cpk3535 member
    So far this one seems to be Bagel or Bean Burrito.  Both things I never eat while not pregnant, so ugh!!!  All I can handle while I’m sick though 😛
  • ninrmsninrms member
    As of recently, baby would be Peach. Peaches, peach yogurt, peach pie, you name it. 
  • DS would have been Mac & Cheese. DD would have been Egg Sandwich and so far this one would be grapes or jello.
    IAmPregnant TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Peanut Butter, Cookie Dough, Steak Tacos, Philly Cheesesteak, Cheeseburger, Chick Fil A Nuggets and Fries, Cinnamon Raisin Bread.

So...basically red meat, proteins, and some sweet carbs.
  • Potato baby - MH is not a fan of said nickname - but I want all the french fries, potato rolls, potato chips.
  • All I crave is french fries!!! I'm big fry and the baby is small fry!
  • Taco Bell all day everyday, can’t get enough. 
  • There have been a lot but yesterday I became obsessed with tres leche cake. I saw a recipe online and then went down a rabbit hole of videos about tres leche cake. I am now making my first one ever and it is cooling. I've had some pretty hardcore chocolate milk cravings recently too. My husband is like "do we really need to get an entire gallon of chocolate milk?". YES. YES WE DO. I was debating getting two!
  • Mozzarella sticks from sonic have reappeared. I craved them with ds and I can’t get enough this time either. With a slushie to wash them down yumm!
  • Ugggh I ordered a large stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut JUST TO EAT the crust! I was by myself. It was amazing. No regrets. 
  • cwalkscwalks member
    1st- cheeseburger with raw onions
    current- New England clam chowder with tons of hot sauce. 
  • Pineapples and guacamole!!!!
  • Plum or Ramen! Haha
  • I wouldn't really say I have cravings but the past few days I've been hankering for some barbecue.  Any kind of bbq.
  • Quesooooooo! And the good kind with chorizo and jalapeños. Also, I really really wanted a cucumber sandwich the other day which was pretty strange. Hopefully I crave healthy things like that more often!
  • Diet pepsi with lemon
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Lemons with salt 😬😬 can't  get enough 
  • Cravings have narrowed down from the giant list a few weeks ago to just this: Chick-Fil-A nuggets and waffle fries. Specifically, with Chick-Fil-A sauce.

It should be noted I am NOT a fast food person at all while not pregnant. We get fast food MAYBE once a month, if that. For the most part, we try to cook at home and eat healthy. But yeah, for the past month, the other cravings have tapered off, but I've had Chick-Fil-A nuggets and fries at least once a week every week. And I THINK about it--legitimately think about how I can't wait for those nuggets and fries again.

And now I'm thinking about it again.
  • First name - Nacho fries, Middle name Toast w/jam.
  • @rjgmcmanus I'm in the same boat.  Not much of a fried food eater before I got pregnant, but lately, not only do I want all the fries, but I also want to dip them in copious amounts of cheese dip.😳
  • ninrmsninrms member
    @rjgmcmanus I unfortunately *do* like fast food, though we rarely eat it (helps that we live in a small rural town--no chain fast food places here!). My nonstop craving is Qdoba. I swear I could eat it for every meal and be happy. Good thing the closest one is two hours away!  :D