Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 4/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Thursday 4/18

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: EODish

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 11 DPO

R/R: Last day of the work week for me! I might try to get a pedicure tonight but I saw a post in my neighborhood Facebook group that it’s hard to find a nail salon with openings which confuses me. Are Easter pedicures a thing? Maybe it’s just because we finally have a few days in a row with nice weather. Either way I guess I’m not the only one with this idea. 

• ruby696ruby696 member
    edited April 2019
    @bows22 Happy Friday! Hmmm... never had a problem getting a pedicure, but I bet you're right and it's an Easter thing. The weather is nice and people will be in skirts and dresses. FX you find a place!

Month/Cycle: 19/11

CD/DPO: 1 dpiui

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Probably 

R/R: I getting my hair done after work today, which I'm really looking forward too. Not only will I have pretty hair, but MH is in charge of dinner since I'll get home late. 

CS/Q: I'm temping, but I start progesterone tomorrow. So I assume my temps will be useless, right?

Eta: spelling 
  • Loading the player...
  • whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @bows22 - Ooh have a nice pedicure! Hopefully you get a spot, maybe everyone around you will be getting Easter pastel colors.
    Month/Cycle: 8/8
    CD/DPO: 27/8
    Timing: -5, -2, -1
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: wfaf
    R/R: the weather app on my phone is messing with me, it said it was 36 degrees outside this morning but felt like 50! (Yes I could just go outside and actually feel the temperature, shhh.) I wore a winter coat and looked ridiculous, plus I got sweaty! Moving on.... I'm getting a haircut tonight so that's nice.
    CS/Q: nope
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R: So FF changed my cross hairs this morning based on my temp. It puts me at 3 DPO which actually makes more sense based on the ovulation pain I was feeling a few days ago. With this new DPO, our timing was great! Hopefully, no more chart changes going forward! 

CS/Q:
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bows22, we are no longer DPO buddies :'( Have a great pedicure! 

@ruby696 I hope the IUI yesterday went ok! I think progesterone will just make your temps extra high which can be sort of be confusing during the TWW. 

@whitealbum29 enjoy your hair cut!
    **TW**

• Month/Cycle: 11/1al

CD/DPO: 24/ 7 DPO

Timing: -2 and +1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: I caved and ordered amazon wondfo's last night (the pack that comes with opks and hpt tests soooo I will start testing soon as they come :p

R/R: excited that today is the last day before the long weekend! Lot's of Easter baking to do in the next couple of days. Though it does look like it will rain on friday and saturday here. Anxious for this cycle since now since I found out the other day **TW loss****** I had an incomplete mc  *end TW**** so now not sure what this will mean for this cycle yet. 

CS/Q: temps are up, doesn't mean much though

@bows22 good luck finding a spot for a pedicure, always nice to have once the weather get's warmer!
    @whitealbum29 enjoy your hair appointments!
    @puppylove8910 awesome that your timing is now even better :) 

• @bows22 enjoy the pedicure! Hopefully you can find a place!

@whitealbum29 what kind of cut are you getting?

@puppylove8910 that is such awesome timing! 

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k I just got my new Wondfo order in yesterday:) being able to order my stuff online is awesome!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 31/13 

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: I caved again. BFN today lol can’t reign in the crazy!

R/R: Excited for Easter and to just have some time off with family. The trip last week was fun but somehow still exhausting lol

CS/Q: I stopped temping for the rest of this cycle.
  • Ugh @c1kc1kpol1cn1k, I'm sorry. *TW* my loss was incomplete too, and it took months to finally get my hCG down. It's so miserable and makes it so hard to move on emotionally. Sending hugs  <3
  • whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @ruby696 - wow lots of us are doing primping this evening! I hope the IUI went well!
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k - have fun with the Easter prep!
    @madcouplewithabox - sorry for the BFN! I'm boring and always tend to get a little longer than shoulder length, long layers...I didn't make the appointment for balayage also but should have - I'll do that in a few weeks so that will be a little more exciting!

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Nope

R/R: I just am ready for the weekend. It has been a busy week at work and I just need the mental break with family this weekend.

CS/Q: None, I only loosely tracked CM this month since I was sick for 2 weeks. So my chart isn't much to look at.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @whitealbum29 @ruby696 enjoy your new hairdos! I deparately need a cut

@puppylove8910 I think our testing date is the same now though! maybe that will help us stay strong 

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k I’m sorry about your news :(

@madcouplewithabox once I start testing I can’t stop no matter what DPO it is! Haha
  • @bows22 I hope you enjoy your extended weekend, a pedicure sounds amazing!

@ruby696 I hope you enjoy your hair appointment and dinner is waiting for you.

@whitealbum29 This time of year is so hard with the weather. I'm in WI and sometimes you need a coat in the morning, but then it is too warm later to have it. So annoying. I hope you have a good hair appointment.

@puppylove8910 You had great timing!

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k I'm sorry for your loss. 

@madcouplewithabox I hope you are able to relax some this weekend.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @c1kc1kpol1cn1k - Oh I read your post wrong earlier and thought you meant an earlier loss, not a recent one! So sorry to hear of your loss.
  • @madcouplewithabox Boo to the BFN! I hope you have a lovely weekend with your family.

@m6agua Why does it seem like the week before a holiday is so busy?? I hope you enjoy Easter with your family.

@puppylove8910 Glad you had great timing.  FX this is your cycle!

@whitealbum29 Don't you love getting your hair cut? It's so nice to just sit and be pampered.
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k I am so sorry for your loss <3

@madcouplewithabox I am sorry for the BFN. If AF does arrive, try and do something nice for yourself. Like a massage or something <3

@bows22 I'll definitely hold out until 10 DPO! And then I'll just keep testing every day after because I have zero self control by that point in my TWW :D
    **TW**

• @bows22 - have fun getting a pedicure. I bought a new color today so I could paint my toes. 

@ruby696 - pretty hair and not having to make dinner sounds awesome!

@whitealbum29 - my weather has been messing with me too. For next Friday it gives the temp but instead of saying sunny, partly cloudy, etc. It just says unknown and has a question mark for the icon. Saturdays forecast looks fine.

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k - I have lots of Easter baking to do too!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: not good (O, +1)

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: 4/24

R/R: have you ever had such a dirty kitchen that you are overwhelmed by it have no desire to clean it? That's where I am at. 

CS/Q: nothing. 
  • The nail salon by my house was able to take me right after work. Maybe I beat the Easter crowd! Enjoying my pedicure as I type this! 
  • @bows22 a pedicure sounds so damn good. Enjoy !!! 
    @spacemountaineer I’m in your same spot with the kitchen. I have to cook dinner tonight and I’m debating getting skip the dishes instead. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9 

CD/DPO: CD21

Timing: I want to think it was perfect. 

Typical LP length: 14 days (I believe) 

Testing: FF said I need to test May 10th. I’m having a hard time understanding my chart. 

R/R: rant - ignorant and racist people. Rave- showing they karma still exists (check my post in randoms thread. 

CS/Q: I can’t use a spoiler on mobile so I’ll just post the two pictures of it. Keep in mind I don’t temp so I’m sure this means pretty much nothing. Does anyone else with PCOS find that temping is even slightly accurate ??