Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Feeling lost

Hey ladies i am new here from the December 2019 board. Hoping to get some much needed support. I just cant wrap my head around this. No woman should have to experience a loss. I am 5 weeks 2 days. Bleeding and Cramping started on 4w6d and its been on and off since. My ultrasound to confirm M/C is on this coming Tuesday. I don't even want to go but i know i have to.

I just feel so heartbroken. I really thought this was it.

Always hold on to hope ❤

Re: Feeling lost

• Options
    missmarissa711  Unfortunately, MC is more common than people seem to realize, and devastating because it's usually unexpected.  The ultrasound will be good to confirm since it sounds like you've never had a loss before. They may also want to track your betas (through bloodwork) down to 0 (or below 5). 

In case your doctor hasn't mentioned it yet, make sure you abstain from TTC until after your next cycle (or later depending on your doctor's recommendations).

Sorry for your loss.  I absolutely understand the "really thought this was it" followed by a loss depression... 
  • Options
    @missmarissa711

We lost our baby around 7 weeks. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. Please take some time to heal with your SO. We nested and healed for a week after our MC. After that I’ve had my healthy grieving days and my unhealthy ones. What helped me the most was recognizing our baby and remembering the joy we experienced during the 3 weeks we knew we had her. Every pregnancy is special and this little miracle is yours forever. Take your time. Be kind to yourself. I’m so glad you reached out to your community for support. Keep reaching out. My prayers are with you.