August 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: Lets Binge

2»

Re: GTKY: Lets Binge

• Options
    Such a great thread. I can never choose a show and scroll forever. I spend more time halfway listening to series’ that DH is watching while I scroll FB. 

Obviously it’s a lot harder for me to binge with a toddler now but with while pregnant with him/newborn time I binged 

Gilmore Girls
    The Crown 
    Reign (it got to the point I started wanting to name DS1 after characters 😂)
    Drunk History

Enjoyed but haven’t finished series:
    The Orville
    Norsemen
    Stranger Things 
    This is Us

Others: 
    GoT (!!!!!!!)
    Sex Education 
    Derry Girls 
    Working Moms 
    Sabrina 
    Riverdale
    Outlander 
    House of Cards
    Sherlock 
    Nailed It! 
    Worst Cooks 
    (really just cooking shows)

I miss Teen Mom bc we only have Netflix & Amazon here right now. I’m not embarrassed. I love reality Tv. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @olivemama @Twinkiedoll @mkrel okay forewarning: its a bit trashy... but still so good. Basically every episode is some kind of extreme challenge, strategizing, going out drinking, fighting, then an elimination... And the drama continues from season to season since there are a lot of returning players — Not kidding, my parents started watching and got really into it because it’s that entertaining lol 

CT has gone from hot head to dad bod and he’s one of the most endearing people on the show now 😂 and he’s still a beast in challenges... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @purplg8r @lovelikestardust Ooh, yeah. Parenthood is sure to bring out all of the postpartum tears. 
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    Oooh, thought of another one that I want to rewatch during maternity leave: Friday Night Lights. Tami Taylor is the best. 
  • Options
    @lovelikestardust that’s GENIUS! This will come so handy when it’s newborn-survival tv time!! Thank you!
  • Options
    THANK YOU, @lovelikestardust - I was digging through here going "well, I probably need to accumulate these before I lose the thread ..." You're the best!!!!! <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)