Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 4/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 4/15

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD and tracking CM

R/R: I woke up early and exercised today! I already wake up earlier on Tues/Thurs so I figured maybe I could just do the same MWF and it would be easier to wake up at the same time every day plus I’ll get a workout out of the way! Win-win! Hopefully I can keep it up.

CS/Q: None. Think O was yesterday but going to wait to be sure. 

• Month/Cycle: 10 / 2 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: monitored letrozole + progesterone 

R/R: got a ton of stuff done this weekend. Anxious for my check in appt tmrw because I’m worried that 12mm follie on CD3 was too big to begin with (thx google) 

CS/Q: nah 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 nice job getting the exercise in!

@chichiphin I had a 11-12mm follicle on CD3 when we started my 2nd IUI and no one showed any concerns. I did end up triggering on CD12 instead of CD17 like the first IUI. You might just Order a little early.

Month/Cycle: 22/21

WAYDTGKU: BCP, PNV, vitamin D, egg retrieval next month

R/R: DH and I basically did nothing yesterday. Minus a trip to the store for some pickled herring (plus a few other things we didn't originally intended on buying but it happens lol). Both of us didn't even shower. Our next 2 weeks are going to be a bit crazy with prep for competition next week and shortly after that should be when our deck is rebuilt. They'll have a dumpster on site and said feel free to toss things in there so I want to purge our house of so much junk.

CS/Q: nope.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @bows22 I wish I could get motivated to workout before my day started! nice job
    @inthewoods23 okay that makes me feel way better. I was worried it would be a cyst or something (thx google again) but I am now feeling the growing pains I felt last time, so that is reassuring. Your next 2 weeks are so busy - hopefully time to egg retrieval flies by! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @bows22 Good job waking up early to workout! I need that motivation!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, HIO, PNVs

R/R: Rant: I'm exhausted from 12 hr days Friday & Saturday and not getting a full 24 hours away from work. I was considering CycleBar today, but my allergies and ear are killing me, so I'm gonna try for an extra long nap today instead.
    Rave: DH and I are off Friday, so it's a shorter work week! 

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU:
    -NTNP.
    -Keeping an eye on ovulation window, no contraception, sperm-friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed), staying healthy in general (working out, hiking, eating healthier), pre-natal vitamins, avoiding unnecessary chemicals/nasties in environment/food/pharms.
    -In terms of eating healthier, I've been adding in lots of extra fruits, vegetables (particularly greens and cruciferous ones), hemp hearts, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and olive/avocado oils.
    -I also have a very low caffeine intake (and I already don't drink alcohol or smoke).
    -I started a TTC journal (handwritten), so that has been helping me cope with some of the stress!

R/R: I'm actually feeling pretty good today. I saw my brother-in-law on his way home this morning, and I have the house to myself right now! I'm drinking my ritual tea and catching up online at the moment. I haven't yet decided what my plans will be for the day, but I'm already super excited thinking about my upcoming fertile days!

CS/Q: nupe

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @emeraldduchess I hope the bad weather has passed! We had some storms earlier in the weekend, but it is gorgeous this morning!
    @ruby696 Ughh, I need to clean my house as well. Having a extra guest this weekend made it difficult to keep up with the clutter.
    @MrsVP614 Yay for a Friday off!!!
    @chichiphin Good luck with your appointment! <3
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @marebear15 Yah...you are probably right. I'm a bit too obsessive to ever be fully NTNP :lol:
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @ruby696 i want to hire someone to do a real deep clean on my house, but every time I get serious about it, I have this awful feeling like I need to do it because I know how I like my house to be cleaned lol I am a control freak 
    @flowntheloop hoping you can stay stress-free. I do know that my stress actually goes down when I at least have some OPK's & temps in the mix, but each boat floats differently I suppose!
    @emeraldduchess we got those storms here in PA too - one of our dogs went nuts over the thunder in the middle of the night ugh 
    @marebear15 yay I'm so glad you have a shorter week & have vacation going on. I don't really have recs that fit YA, but my most recent reads: Where the Crawdads Sing (actually quite good) and Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (more suspense). 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @marebear15 I'm super excited to have Friday off too! DH does so I'm going to meet him for lunch

@emeraldduchess we just have this Championship event then we move into our demo season in the summer. We do different parades and exhibition type stuff. The program for us is year-round!

I'd like to add to my rant - we got like 2-3 inches of snow yesterday! You'd think it was Dec-Jan! I think that's the last of the cold weather and we maintain temps at least in the 40s but mostly 50s I think. I just hate that I almost need my winter jacket for the mornings and a spring/fall coat is all that's needed when it's time to leave work.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @chichiphin It might provide me some temporary relief from stress, but it would also be giving in to some obsessive tendencies that I really want to avoid at this point. I can burn myself out and make myself really miserable if I don't rein myself in. Does that make sense?
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @bows22 - way to get a early morning workout in!

@inthewoods23 - I would to have a dumpster to dump things in. I bet it would feel so nice afterwards 

@MrsVP614 - I hope you get some rest! 

@emeraldduchess - enjoy the festivities and spring break! 

@marebear15 - enjoy your vacation! 

Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: pnv, opks, temp, rhr

R/R: the weekend was not as productive as I hoped. Not much cleaning, no gym but my back still gave me a lot of grief. I went shopping for dresses this weekend with a friend and had a lot of fun. 

CS/Q: nothing today 
  • @kagesstarshroom a coworker this morning joked that he brought out his Christmas decorations 🤣🤣
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @misshelen86 and @flowntheloop A journal sounds like a really good idea. I struggle to process a lot of what I've gone through and I'm not the type to express myself in front of others. I think I'll giving writing a try.

@marebear15 Your vacation sounds heavenly. Enjoy your short week!

@emeraldduchess FX yesterday was O - your timing looks great!
  • @kagesstarshroom our liscense plates should say "Massachusetts: Whatevah, We Do What We Want." ;)
    @marebear15 sorry you're back here.  We keep ending up on opposite schedules! I will probably be here for another few days until I get crosshairs.  Enjoy your vacation!
    Laying by the pool with a book sounds heavenly. 
    @spacemountaineer inquiring minds want to know, did you get a cute dress? I love that it's *almost* dress weather here.
    @misshelen86 good color choices! Enjoy that nap!
    @flowntheloop enjoy the tea? What kind are you drinking? 
    @inthewoods23 OMG get outta here with your snow!! That's insane. Hope it melts fast!
  • @emeraldduchess out high today is in the low 50s so it should be gone by the end of the day!

And actually I think this whole week is a bunch of rain and possibly slush 😒😤
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • puppylove8910puppylove8910 member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture 1x/week (2x/week during FW), CM tracking, Pre Seed, HIO two days on, one day off, BBT.

R/R: According to my temp this morning, I could have O'd yesterday, but I'm not 100% sold since my thermometer is so old and has been acting up all cycle. We have been HIO two days on, one day off since CD 10 because I'm not using OPKs. If my temp is accurate and I did O yesterday then our timing was -2, -1. If I'm O'ing today (still feeling O pain and have some EWCM), then our timing will be -2, O as long as we HIO tonight. We shall see what my temp does tomorrow AM and I plan to still HIO tonight and tomorrow night. Oh! And my O pain is on the left side (my non tubeless side) so that's exciting!

CS/Q:
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @emeraldduchess I drank Chai Green Tea this morning. A loose leaf blend I bought recently <3 I add a bit of soy milk and honey, and it is delicious!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @emeraldduchess - born and raised Masshole here too!
    @misshelen86 - your afternoon sounds divine

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CP, OPK

R/R: i went on the hunt for RRL tea yesterday- two grocery stores and no luck!  might drive a bit to the store which has a decent health food section.  ugh, really wanted to start it.  otherwise i'm finally home tonight after a long weekend away at work.  

CS/Q: nothing!  will start back up temping in a few days.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @emeraldduchess @sevenn I was a Masshole for 4 years or so! I lived in the New England area for a total of 6 years. I miss many things about living up that way T_T
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @sevenn They have this brand at grocery stores/Target. But I switched to this one offline, via Amazon (Prime eligible! 2 day shipping!) and the amount... it's just so much, it's wild and I won't have to buy any for a long time. The box with the bags runs out quickly, whereas the loose leaf, even using 2 tbsp. of it/brew, is going to last way longer. "my whole life," I joke, half-joking. I drink 1 cup/day during WTO.

tw: general pregnancy tip having to do w/ RLT mentioned
    You can also drink it in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, according to the internet.
  • @inthewoods23 I’m very jealous of the dumpster! enjoy purging!

everyone else - wow, thank you so much for the workout encouragement! I think I’d have better success with this if I had you all as my cheering section every day haha. I’ll have to check out the healthy habits thread

• @misshelen86 - My whole house is painted in blues and grays. They are lovely color choices!

@spacemountaineer - Dress shopping sounds fun! Any special event that you are shopping for?

@kagesstarshroom - Thanks for your book suggestions! I really like the synopsis for Eleanor and Park.
  • @sevenn I had a hard time finding RLL tea at the grocery store too, and @kagesstarshroom is right, the boxed stuff doesn't last long.  I just switched to Moontime fertility tea and I like it a lot more.  It also has other ingredients that are supposed to help boost fertility.  But if you don't like peppermint, steer clear, it's very minty!
  • @emeraldduchess- I did find one but wasn't on sale like I thought and so I couldn't get it.

@marebear15- my brother is getting married next week.