December 2019 Moms
Options

Sex of our D19 babies!

For our son, we found out at our 20 week anatomy scan. This time around we really want to try to be team green but I dont know if I can do it!

Are you finding out? <3
Always hold on to hope ❤

Sex of our D19 babies! 121 votes

Yes, as soon as I can get the blood test
39% 48 votes
Yes, but waiting for anatomy scan
34% 42 votes
Nope! Team green! Doing it the old fashion way and not finding out
15% 19 votes
Not sure yet...
9% 12 votes

Re: Sex of our D19 babies!

• Options
    We already have a boy and girl, so we might go team green. But honestly I doubt either of us will hold out 😂
  • Options
    @ladybird_ladybird we do too, and I have contemplated team green, but there is no way, I need to know these things.  Plus, our kids are older, so we essentially need everything, and I don’t want to have to be stuck with neutral colors.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We both can’t wait to find out. With our daughter we waited until the 20 week anatomy scan but with this baby, we are considering bloodwork. H wants a boy and I want another girl (I always wanted a sister so would like for my daughter to have one). Either way, we are thrilled to be having another baby and we’ll be happy. 😊
  • Options
    @holly321 I’m with you, we’re essentially starting over and need everything. Well be thrilled either way but the sooner we can find out the better. 
  • Options
    We have been team green for all of pregnancies (this will be our fourth child), so not finding out again. However, this is the most tempted I have ever been to find out. Our kids are older, so essentially we are starting over. It would be nice to prepare! 
  • Options
    We'll be doing NIPT as early as possible for medical reasons, but will definitely find out the sex as well.  We have three boys and one girl now. I honestly don't care what we have, as long it she/he is healthy!  My DD is 10 though, so if we have a girl, we'll need a lot more stuff!
  • Options
    My husband and I want a boy, but I feel like it’s a girl. I don’t know how to explain it, I just KNOW. We find out at 10weeks. Five more weeks to go...😁😁😁
  • Options
    We could actually know already because we had PGS testing on our embryo. I think eventually we will find out, but we would like to be further along before doing so.
  • Options
    with our daughter we found out I was pregnant pretty late (10 weeks, but I thought I was 6 so it was quite the surprise at my first appointment!). We debated not finding out the sex but decided to because we thought it would help make the pregnancy seem more real. I have no idea what we are going to do this time.
  • Options
    I had a dream it was a girl... I can’t wait to find out! We want to know as soon as we can! 
  • Options
    We'll be doing the NIPT specifically to find out the sex for medical reasons.  We were Team Green with DS, so this will all be new!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    I personally plan on doing the blood test as soon as I can. I'm a little type A so I love to plan well in advance. 
  • Options
    We were team green with DD (5) and DS (3) 100% going team green again. Not many surprises left it life and this is the ultimate surprise. Nothing beats that moment!! ☺️
  • Options
    We didn’t do the PGS testing on the embryos  but we will find out as soon as we can 
  • Options
    DH is really hoping for a girl, as he was the 1st time around. He's got some anxiety and depression and has flat out told me that if he finds out ahead of time that it's a boy again he's concerned it will really set him off since this is our last planned baby. His reasoning is that once there's actually a baby to hold and snuggle he'll love it either way, but knowing ahead he doesn't have anything to connect to yet. 

I'm kinda 50/50 on wanting to know and then just not telling him. I like the idea of a surprise but I'm the kind of person who will read spoilers for movies and TV shows if they pop up right in front of me. I won't seek them out but I won't look away either so... 
  • Options
    @CapricaAndrea Lol I'm the type to not shy away from spoilers either. 

With both previous pregnancies, I had no idea you can find out the sex through the NIPT testing. My doc finally mentioned it this week, so I'm totally finding out. I go in at 11weeks for the tests - whenever the results come in! 

I was tempted to be team green this time, but I just can't wait it out. 
  • Options
    We found out with both of our kids at the A/S, so the plan is to be Team Green this time. 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    14 More weeks to go before we find out. I would love to be team green, but I really need to be able to start calling this little one by his or her actual name. I would love to find out via blood test but we don't want to pay out of pocket for it.
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    This time I haven't really decided, we have two boys so it'd be nice to know if I need to pick up other clothes... but we also have 2 boys so I feel like I may end up with a third

We still laugh from our second, We thought we'd be team green, but when the tech put the doppler on my stomach and I started laughing and said "well, it's a boy!" and the tech said, "hopefully you didn't want to be surprised, because he wasn't hiding anything". 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That happened to me at our second son's 20 week scan. I immediately saw that it was a boy. 
  • Options
    @ninnimomma congrats on your boy! we just found out from ours that we are having a girl :) so fun and surreal to finally know. 
  • Options
    Next u/s is on 6/7, I’ll be 14w1d and I’m hoping this baby is spread eagle so we can find out who they are! If not we go back on 6/28 for the official early gender scan. But it would be nice to find out sooner!
  • Options
    Had our 3d ultrasound yesterday looks like we are having our 3rd son, still queen of the house 🥰
  • Options
    We found out yesterday that we're having a boy, so Ferris Moon it is!
  • Options
    We were hoping for a boy and boy it is... so excited as we have a girl already...