Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜)

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 4.8 (all due dates)

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9.18 / 16+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 22mo)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green for now!!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Soda can / Baby’s heart can pump (up to) 25 quarts of blood per day. WHAT THE EFF?!?! That’s nutso!!

Upcoming Appointments: Last week!! 16w appt went swimmingly! Baby is a mover for sure. 

How are you feeling?: Fan-freakin’-tastic!! Had some infamous RLP on a walk. Ick. No bueno.

Rants/Raves: WE START OUR FLOOR INSTALL TODAY!!!! So excited and also so nervous! House will be a sh*tshow for a couple days, LOL!! 

Questions: Nah, we cool!

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜)
    Chicken, broccoli and bacon are my favorite at those build your own pizza places!! Other pizza places places - usually pepperoni and tomato!! 

eta my pizza preferences! Whoopsie!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 16+2

FTM/STM/STM+:third time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue:Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: action figure?  I am not sure because we have some that are 12 inches and baby is not that big

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow, early GD test

How are you feeling?: blah.  I want my energy back!

Rants/Raves: I stopped the unisom/b6 for morning sickness and I am so nauseous today.  Was hoping I was in the clear.  But I did meal prep our lunches for the first time since I was like 5 weeks so that's a plus!

Questions: nada

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜)  Sausage and tomato
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 18+1  /  9/9

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green by default for now!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Sweet potato

Upcoming Appointments: A/S ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!

How are you feeling?: Excellent physically, but the nerves and anxiety are starting to creep up on me again as I get closer to the a/s  :/

Rants/Raves: The mid-Atlantic weather this weekend was gorgeous. Dare I say that spring might actually, finally be here??

Questions: Nope

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! I don't really discriminate, but I'm partial to a simple pepperoni. If I'm feeling fancy I love prosciutto + ricotta + honey + black pepper
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/26, 15+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (4th)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Baby is starting to develop hearing and can hear your voice, heartbeat, and some sounds from 'outside'

Upcoming Appointments: Meeting a second midwife at some point this week, either Weds or Fri. And I must have my 16w appointment next week, tho I'm not totally sure when! 

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, but I think I'm fighting off some degree of the bug my LO has had. I'm hoping when everyone gets healthy I'll be feeling great! 

Rants/Raves: We finally got out for a date night this weekend! We went out for a fabulous dinner and to the movies (Unplanned - I'm sure I won the awkward award for the night coming out of that one with my round belly!) and it was great to spend some time with DH.   

Questions: Nope!

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!!  I love pepperoni but it has to be crispy. Also a fan of hot sausage (has to be crumbled, not sliced), any type of extra cheese on top, green peppers or onions.  There's a bar/pizza place nearby that we LOVE and always order a pizza with general tsaos chicken, pineapple and japalenos.  Sounds terrible but it's seriously unbelievable.  @cammie0526 - do you make that deliciousness or do you have a restaurant that does it? 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 16+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: dill pickle

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for bloodwork

How are you feeling?: Good   

Rants/Raves: Yesterday my ankles swelled up from an hour and twenty minute flight.  Like full on cankles.  I even got up once during the flight.  I wasn't expecting swelling like this so early. I'll have to go back to wearing compression socks for all flights.

Questions: None

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) Bacon or Hawaiian.
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties I first had it at a nearby restaurant (sans prosciutto), but most of the time we make it ourselves now. A pizza with general tso's on it sounds strangely good - I love a good food mash-up!
  • Options
    @cammie0526 @kiddiesandkitties I love pizza and I love general tso's, but man the two of them together sound disgusting :D! To each her own!
    @sparkles5275 aw swelling sounds like no fun. Hopefully the compression socks help next time!
    @kiddiesandkitties hooray for date night! What movie did you see?
    @MsBeachNJ getting newborns posed for pictures sounds like quite the physical and mental workout! I'm with you on the sex drive thing, but it's not super black and white. I'll be going about my day, usually when I'm commuting, and start to think about sexy things and get really turned on, but then when I'm actually with DH and have the opportunity, I don't want to put in the effort. He's definitely frustrated because there have been a few times where I've texted him in the day that I want to but then I don't by the time he comes home. I did manage to take one for the team yesterday, though, so that's an improvement I guess :joy: .
    @monkeysmom80 great job with the meal prep! I need to get on that...
    @lillywonderland yay new floors!! Booo to a shitshow!! But yay for new floors!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9.21 / 16+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: @lillywonderland stole my fact, so I've got nothin' :p

Upcoming Appointments: urine/Doppler this afternoon

How are you feeling?: nausea/puking finally seem to be over (thank goodness!!). My lower back is killing me and heartburn kicks in around 3pm every day.

Rants/Raves: I had a super busy weekend (rant and rave I guess). I spent the late morning/early afternoon with my friend for his birthday. We went to a really fun makers' market where we got to make flower crowns and bought a bunch of cute things. Afterwards, we met up with DH and a group of his other friends for axe throwing, dinner, and drinking (for them haha). I asked for a cranberry juice with a lime at dinner and the waitress asked me if she could see some ID. I was obviously confused, but it turns out she thought I said Grey Goose with a lime haha. On Sunday, my parents came over and my dad and DH painted she-bean's room while my mom and I went to Buy Buy Baby. She bought our crib mattress and a Snoogle for me, which was awesome of her.

Questions: Is there anything I can wedge between the crib mattress and the bars? The crib takes a standard sized mattress and the mattress we got is standard, but it feels like it's too easy to get my hand in there.

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) It depends on the type of pizza/where it's from. On a standard hand tossed pizza, I prefer cheese only and then I'll put a ton of crushed red pepper on it. For deep dish, I like spinach. If it's a fancier pizzeria where you can pick your toppings, I usually go for artichoke hearts, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, and red onions.

• Options

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 15w

FTM/STM/STM+:
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue:
    Blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:

Upcoming Appointments:
    In a couple weeks

How are you feeling?:
    Good. The last couple days I’ve been waking up with no headache! I think I just needed to vent about it and now they’re gone lol. I did have horrible hip pain last night that kept waking me up. I think it’s time to get a pillow for in between my knees.

Rants/Raves: 
    We’re going to an early family Easter party this weekend. It’ll be the first time I see most of my relatives since announcing on social media. I’m a little nervous for all the attention and I think they’re going to expect me to have a bump (which I still don’t). I did buy some maternity jeans this weekend and will probably break them out tomorrow. As long as they stay up I want to get as much use out of them as possible.

Questions: 
    nope

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!!
    We are huge pizza lovers at our house (we had pizza at our wedding lol). MH is picky and only eat one kind, pepperoni pineapple. I don’t object. But if I get to pick, my favorite pizza around work is a Prosciutto, artichoke, ascolane olive, basil. Yum! I think I know what I’m getting for lunch today!

Be back later for tags!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: EDD 9/20, 16w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 5 yo DS

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby’s palm is the size of a chocolate chip

Upcoming Appointments: 4/25

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Heart burn is seriously killing me though. 

Rants/Raves:  I either need to stop eating stuff like pizza and sloppy joes, tacos, etc or start taking some kind of daily antacids like Zantac. My OB approves them but I know don’t if they like you to take them daily? I don’t really like the thought of not eating pizza for 24 more weeks!

Questions: nah

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 Black olives or ham and pineapple 
  • Options
    @themadcamel Haha, the movie was Unplanned! :) 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 18 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: A/S in 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: I am concerned I haven't really felt movement yet. This is my 3rd I would of thought for sure I'd be having something going on...which of course makes me scared and ramps up my anxiety. 

Rants/Raves: Just would love to feel some movements and have A/S here already.

Questions: Anyone feel like 1 day you're big and next belly is small? I take weekly pics and from 16 to 17 I feel like I shrank. I have been going #2 more often so not sure if a lot of it was bloat but again makes me crazy with anxiety.

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) Veggies! I do not like meat on my pizza but basically any veggie is game

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/14-15? 17 weeks and 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (what does the second STM mean?)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Onion

Upcoming Appointments: Not till 20 weeks for the scan :) 

How are you feeling?: Dizzy... It's weird.. about 1/4 times that I work out I feel like crap after. Like super light headed. Im fine during the work out but not after. I work out at 5am so I am wondering if some days I just need more food before than others. 

Rants/Raves: Not sick this weekend! Last weekend I had to get an IV because I was puking everything. I threw up a tiny bit this morning but haven't in about a week before that!

Questions: Has anyone ever had a boy and asked not to know the gender? I want to be surprised but wondering if its possible with boys lol 

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!!  (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl )  Cheese sounds so gross right now lol but usually (sorry) I love pineapple. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @MsBeachNJ I’m right there with you on the zero sex drive. I honestly never got it back after DS who is 3. I do take one for the team a few nights a week, and end up enjoying it in the moment, but the thought of getting it going before hand is exhausting. 

@LJMoon6 I also had pizza at my wedding! It was fun! 

@Jwilliams777 STM+ means more than 2 kids 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/24 15weeks and 6days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green not by choice!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: an orange

Upcoming Appointments: 2 more weeks

How are you feeling?: Ok, but the daily headaches are starting. They’re not too intense. Just enough to be annoying. I also suddenly have allergies I never had before. 

Rants/Raves: I’m very nervous about my dog. She is a German Shepard/Belgian Malinos mix and about a year and a half old. She is a very loving and loyal dog, however she does have some food aggression issues and has snapped at DS. She also plays rough with him, nipping at ankles and hands. I’m worried she will hurt the baby. We are getting a fence next month, so hopefully she can run off some steam. She is an extremely active breed.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: Name your favorite pizza toppings!! White pizza with Brussel sprouts and bacon!

• Options
    @MsBeachNJ @duewithpu2 🙋🏼‍♀️ No sex drive whatsoever. You take one for the team a few nights A WEEK?! My poor H is lucky to get once a month these days. 

@duewithpu2 your pizza sounds delicious. I’m due 9/26 and 15+4... shouldn’t you be more like 17w+? 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland good luck with the floor install!

@MsBeachNJ yes, I keep hoping that second tri libido kicks in but it’s honestly the last thing I want to do most of the time. I feel bad, like I just used H to get knocked up and now I don’t need him 😛

@kiddiesandkitties hmm, General Tso’s is awesome, but I’m not sure about it on a pizza... sounds interesting though. 

@themadcamel yay for feeling better! The heartburn can suck it though! 

• Options
    @Jwilliams777 I’ve done scans where it’s a boy and the parents can’t we’ll until I freeze the screen and point it out. Most techs, if you ask them, will tell you when they are imaging things by the groin and tell you to look away if you really don’t want to see. Main things down there are the bladder, umbilical cord, lumbar spine and the femurs. 
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties oops! I forgot to erase that when I copy and pasted. My due date is 9/24 haha 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ Team no sex drive over here too. I'm so exhausted that that is the last thing I want to do. @duewithpu2 I hear you on taking one for the team.  But not several times a week! 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I ❤️ you so hard! I’m glad everything is going well (even though it took an unproductive trip to the ER in the wee hours of the morn). 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 so glad all is well!! Sorry for the worry & rough night!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    ternsetcternsetc member
    edited April 2019
    @LJMoon6 glad the headaches are giving you a break!

@lillywonderland good luck with the floors, hope you're thrilled with the results!

@themadcamel is there a visible gap or does it just give when you put your hand down there? (I remember reading somewhere that you shouldn't be able to get two fingers side by side down between the mattress and the crib bars.) I wouldn't be keen to wedge something - I'd worry it would work its way up (or baby would pull it up, when older), even with a sheet over it, and there would still be a seam between the mattress and the wedge material to contend with.

@nomangos that's so scary; so glad your babe is doing great! And as a 5' person myself, I'm feeling you on the size thing! Hope your work trip goes great.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/6, 18w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 19 mo DS

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: just scheduled anatomy scan for 4/23

How are you feeling?: Nervous but excited for the anatomy scan. Generally better. Brushing my teeth is still a challenge, but apart from that seem to have emerged from the nausea/throwing up stage!! Getting headaches, and random pains (haha). I've been getting very emotional when I get tired.

Rants/Raves: There must be something, but I'm blanking! The weekend felt too short.

Questions: Nope

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) I really enjoy almost all toppings that aren't olives! Slightly prefer veggies over meat.

• Options
    @supermom34482 I completely agree that I would really like to be feeling consistent (or any?) movement at this point. I swore I felt it aroudn 14 weeks but now, nothing. When I went to my appt. last week the Dr. had a hard time finding HB (eventually thank God she did!) but she suggested that maybe I have an anterior placenta again? I guess I'll ask at my 20 week Anatomy scan on 4/29. I also completely relate to the growing and shrinking bump. Some days I feel like a beached whale with a giant tub of a tummy, other days I wake up and feel like, wth, where did it go? Its definitely nerve wracking but hopefully normal since we're both experiencing it! 

Can I just say that I love how many of you ladies love pineapple on your pizza too? I feel like I get flamed for it often, you are all my people!!! 
  • Options
    @msbeachnj I am def going to ask at my 20 week scan (if I haven't felt anything by then) where placenta is. So strange how each pregnancy is so different. 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I feel you on the RLP already! We went to the zoo yesterday and I was practically waddling at the end from it. 

@MsBeachNJ yes on the 0 sex drive! I haven't really had interest to in months. I still try to once a week since H has been so amazing this pregnancy, but only if I am not feeling too sick. 

@sparkles5275 sorry you're having swelling already! No fun. 

@themadcamel axe throwing sounds so fun! I'd probably suck at it though lol

@supermom34482 I'm in the same boat with no movement. I thought I felt some around 14ish weeks, but now I don't think it was. I know she's good in there because I check with a home doppler every week, but it would still be nice to feel it! I am starting to think I may have an anterior placenta. 

@nomangos23 I would have done the same! So glad all is well though! Hope your work trip is as enjoyable as possible also  <3

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/11 / 17+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is almost 2.5)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Pomegranate or Playstation controller

Upcoming Appointments: 4/25 for my AS! I am so nervous, but also very excited. 

How are you feeling?: Much more normal lately! I had a nice 5 day streak of no vomiting and then got sick last night and this morning. I'm still optimistic that I'm nearing the end of the sickness!

Rants/Raves: The weather has been so amazing lately (70's). It's supposed to cool down to high 40's/low 50's later this week, but I will still take it over snow and cold!! Also, I am getting lunch (from that amazing burger place I told you guys about) with two of my besties tomorrow and I cannot wait! 

Questions: Nah

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!!  (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl ) - removed emojis because they were suddenly GIGANTIC haha. When we make our own pizza we usually do turkey pepperoni and black olive. When ordering it, we do pepperoni by itself or add some jalapenos too. I enjoy a white pizza with spinach and tomato from time to time as well and I am also totally cool with pineapple on pizza. I just love pizza.

*TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    Sorry to post again but I just remembered that I also LOVE breakfast pizza  :)
  • Options
    Mobile bumping so I’m sorry if I miss anyone!
    @LJMoon6 good to hear that the headaches have gone away. All this talk of prosciutto is making me miss it even more. We can only eat it if it’s cooked, right? 
    @calliah sorry to hear you’re riding the heartburn train too! I’ve been taking Zantac (OB said it was ok), but I too am wondering if it’s ok to take daily. I’m in the waiting room for my appointment now and that’s one of the questions I plan on asking. 
    @supermom34482 🙋🏻‍♀️ My belly is definitely different sizes on different days and different times of day. I think it must have to do with bloat. 
    @Jwilliams777 aw man an IV is no fun. Glad that you’re starting to feel better. 
    @duewithpu2 what a great mix your dog is, I bet she’s beautiful! I’m worried about my GSD mix as well. He’s a rescue and has separation anxiety and gets way over protective of me. Are there any classes you can take or a trainer/behaviorist in the area you could have do home visits?
    @nomangos23 oh my goshhhh!! I’m so relieved that everything was ok after that roller coaster! Tell that baby to slow down!
    @ternsetc I don’t *think* the gap was visible, I’m not home so I can’t check, but it seemed really easy to get my hand in between. If I pushed the mattress all the way over to one side, the gap was more apparent. Glad that your nausea is better!
    @zuuls_mom I was AWFUL at it. I only got it to stick in the board 3 out of like 15 throws. One of them was a bullseye, but who cares lol. Enjoy your burger tomorrow!!

• Options
    @monkeysmom80 Boo to nausea. I’m sorry that train hasn’t left the station yet. Tomorrow is a new day tho!! Keeping my FX for you! 😊
    @MsBeachNJ Ahhhhh!! Newborn baby pics!! Ya’ll are magical with the tiny humans! They all look so cute and adorable and make my ovaries scream “GIVE ME MORE BABIES!!” 🤣
    @LJMoon6 yay no more headaches!! I had two this weekend (both days!!). I’m calling them the ljmoon6 sympathy headaches now since yours have gone away!! 
    @calliah GTFO with your black olives. DISGUSTING!! 😉 Also, I hope the heartburn subsides ASAP. I’m a massive fan of pizza, so that would make me sad to not be able to eat it.
    @supermom34482 Babies in bellies are weird. I felt like I could “hide” it kinda sorta until this week. I got a lot of belly stares today. I definitely think it varies by the hour and day for me also.
    @Jwilliams777 TBH I can’t really even tell what the heck everything is in the ultrasounds. Looks all black, white and scratchy. I would just ask them to let you know when they were looking at the crotchal region and avert your eyes then just in case.
    @duewithpu2 Wife of the year over there with her “couple times a week” comment!! 
    @ternsetc I like your emotional when tired comment. ME TOO! I always snap at DH right before bed. I feel bad about it later. Whoopsie.
    @zuuls_mom What is YS’s favorite animal at the zoo?? What is YOUR favorite animal? 
    @themadcamel I have so many thoughts for you. Where the f*ck do you live that a bar has a AXE THROWING STATION?!?!? Sounds like a super hipstery place 😂 Also, it might not hurt to try another mattress in your crib. Ours is super snug. Also also, I am legit laughing at your grey goose / cranberry mishap. It would be even MORE hilarious if you were like 10 more wks along and had a belly. 🤣 I have a weird sense of humor, I know!! 
  • Options
    @themadcamel I live literally down the street from where they train police dogs from all over the state, so there is really no other options close, and their prices are astronomical. I’m going to have to try something though. Any ideas on how you will prepare your dog? I’m at a loss. Our breeds can be so loving, but so protective! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 16 weeks today!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: K one app says a dill pickle, and the other says an avocado. Those feel pretty different to me...

Upcoming Appointments: Not until next Friday for my 16 week appointment, even though I'll almost be 18 weeks. 

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling okay. We announced on social media last week and that has honestly caused me some anxiety. I'm trying not to get too much into my own head though. 

Rants/Raves: Ugh. I had a scary day. Potential TW* We thought there was an active shooter on the grounds of my work. We heard a bunch of gun shots and someone looked out the window and thought he saw a guy at the street with a rifle shooting. We immediately went into lockdown mode, so I knew I was somewhat safe, but it was so scary to not know what is happening. I seriously thought someone was on a rampage. The gun shots were so loud and sounded so so close. It turned out the guy was in a car shooting at cops behind him and then randomly out the window. The whole situation just really upset me, and frankly, pissed me off. This might spur my next U/O Thursday.  

Questions: Nothing today!

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) Basically anything but olives! I do love me a good Hawaiian pizza. 

I feel so behind! Sorry for all the tags I'm going to miss!

@lillywonderland I'm so glad your appointment went well! And so exciting about your new floors! Random thought --- So it is finally warm enough to golf (yay!). We hit a few buckets at the driving range yesterday. Have you been this season yet?  Did you feel okay about the twisting with being pregnant? I honestly didn't give it a thought at all, but then I realized it might not be good. 

@msbeachnj +1 for no sex drive. I feel so guilty, but I am just not in the mood. DH is awesome about it as well, but I still feel crappy about it. So just know you are not alone and there are other S19 hubbies not gettin' any. 

@themadcamel We have an axe throwing place near us too. I've been wanting to try it! Also, I'm am just super impressed you have your crib set up. We just ordered ours, so now I'm itching to start getting everything put together. I have no idea on your question though. 

@LJMoon6 I'm so glad your headaches seem to be lightening up. I know how debilitating they can be. FX you are on the other side of that madness. 

@zuuls_mom We are supposed to get snow tomorrow and it is making me so sad. We can't go from mowing the lawn to snow! It isn't right. Have fun with your friends tomorrow!
  • Options
    @kgg2241 Yay golf!! You should be fine for another couple of weeks. I do remember going to the range with DH when I was like 30+ wks and took one swing and my belly didn’t like the twisting. Ouchie. Trust yourself and take it slow. Don’t try and drive like 300 yds!! My girlfriend played 9 holes with us when she was like 20 wks or so (it was just after their AS). I haven’t been yet this season, and I dunno if we’re going to make it out. 
  • Options
    UFJenUFJen member
    @cammie0526 same love breakfast pizza!
    @nomangos23 glad everything is okay!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/9, 18w  1 d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team pink!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: Official anatomy scan 4/25

How are you feeling?: Feeling much better lately. I had gone over a week without headaches, but I spoke too soon since I have one today. Pretty convinced its work related 

Rants/Raves: Have an appointment at a float spa this weekend an I'm so excited. You float in a pod with warm water and its has salt, so you just float and relax. Supposed to be so relaxing, and if I like it I ave a feeling it will be a lifesaver in the third tri

Questions: None right now

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜) Love pepperoni and sausage, also black olives!
  • Options
    @UFJen I've wanted to try one of those float spas!! So interested to hear how you like it!! 
  • Options
    lolol @lillywonderland the bar and the axe throwing place were separate establishments! I live in Chicago though, so there are quite a few hipstery neighborhoods :joy: . The grey goose and cranberry thing was pretty funny, but not as funny when we got the check it was 5 effing dollars for the juice!!!! I think I will test out a different mattress. I was imagining that it would be a pretty snug/tight fit.
    @duewithpu2 it's crazy how expensive some training programs can be. The hospital where I'll be delivering has a class they offer called "Baby and Bowser" or something else silly like that, but I don't know how good it is. There's a guy named Tim Carter who runs a website called mygermanshepherd.org with a lot of useful articles. He wrote a few easy to read books that I used when we first adopted our dog. One that I liked is called the Dog Training Toolkit.
    @kgg2241 that active shooter situation sounds so scary! Glad that you weren't in danger. Don't be impressed about my crib, it's sitting in the middle of an empty room with the dresser/changing table and the only reason it's put together is because it came with free in home installation :lol: .
    @UFJen I've never heard of a float spa; it sounds awesome!! Let us know how it goes!

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 17 weeks + 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Baby's foot is the size of a gummybear. How is this LO sooo tiny, yet an almost completely functioning human already?!

Upcoming Appointments: I have nothing booked yet, but first week of May I will need to have my 20 week U/S and my next appt with my midwives.

How are you feeling?: I am finally starting to feel like myself. I am still tired all of the time, but I have been able to stay up past 8pm! Small win!

Rants/Raves: Rant: Stupid co-workers! Today feels like Second Monday and I can hardly deal with humans at all.

Rave: My DH has been out of work in his field for 1.5 years. We were trying not to freak out about what it would mean once I am on mat leave, but how can you not?! Anyway, he finally secured a really good job! Relief! He starts after the Easter weekend and we are both so thrilled!

Questions: New pregnancy symptom: I started leaking colostrum already. Pretty much every night. Anyone else? I've been told this is quite early, but also a good sign that my milk supply will be strong.

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! I am pretty simple. I like pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, and cheese. And I am on the side of the debate where I do like Hawaiian pizza, with PINEAPPLE!  :p

MsBeachNJ I am with you on the zero sex drive. I keep trying, but I am just not up for it. I hope once it actually stays nice out and I get some more exercise it will help me have a bit more energy for my DH.

themadcamel  your weekend sounds so awesome! But I can definitely understand how that would be exhausting! Also the artichoke hearts, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, and red onion pizza sounds amazing! My mouth is watering!

UFJenMsBeachNJ I tried out a float pod a while back. I struggled with it. The only option was 90 minutes and it was too long for me. I can't sit still that long, in the silence, stuck in my head. And I think it would give me major anxiety now, because all I would think about is baby and if it's okay and the rest of this pregnancy and birth. If I could have some low instrumental music I think I would do so much better. Even though the whole point is to be sensory deprived. 
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    @themadcamel did you see that video going around Facebook of the girl that threw the ax at the target but hit the floor instead and it came back right at her head? Luckily she ducked! It was so funny 😂
    Also, I started taking Zantac daily with my first, but I didn’t have to until 32 weeks or so. It seems so early! Let me know what your OB says. I was hoping to run into mine in the hospital this weekend but never saw him. 

@lillywonderland I love black olives! Hardly anyone else agrees with me, but luckily I have my son on my side! Most of the time. 
    And yes, I can’t imagine having to give up pizza, we eat it way too much, so easy to just pop one in the oven. It’s my major trigger but yesterday a cookie gave me mild heartburn so 🤷🏻‍♀️

@UFJen Yes! Someone else that knows the tastiness of black olives!

@kgg2241 yikes, that sounds so scary! 

@kaceyallan Congrats to your H!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  15w4d 9/27

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  Blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:  An orange I think?

Upcoming Appointments:  Next Monday for 16 wk boring checkup

How are you feeling?:  Great!  

Rants/Raves:  HI ALL!  Sorry I've been MIA - work has been silly and I have another week left of that.  But I'll be back!  I don't even have time to read everyone's posts.  Boooo.

Questions:  Why doesn't the mobile version show you notifications?!  Ugh.

GTKY:  Name your favorite pizza toppings!! 🍕 (because obviously this shows whether or not we can be friends irl 😜)  Pepperoni & pineapple.  Yum.