Trying to Get Pregnant

Count down to bfp or AF! :)

edited April 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
hey guys I’m Amber! I am new and I’m looking to make friends give some advice, opinions and encouragement from you all and I’m looking for them same back so anyways.. :) So I wanted to make this post for everyone and myself, because if I get my AF then it’s obvious symptom tracking is indeed just a let down and if I get my BFP then maybe this will help someone else ease their mind. 

So after OV 1-2dpo I had very creamy thick CM and pms cramps 
3dpo- I had watery/ kinda whiteish cm along with cramps on the side I think I ovulated on, just uncomfortable not really painful. Cervix was medium soft and closed 
4dpo-same as 3dpo except I had pain in my legs like my legs were sore and in my groin/inner thigh area was sore. 
5dpo- I had a sharp piercing pain on that one side it was like two stabs while sitting in the car and when I was working it happen again and it stopped me in my tracks, and I had pms cramps and I felt wetter, their was more creamy cm cervix was high soft and closed 
6dpo- I had more milky white cm like watery mixed with creamy and some light cramps I also was very emotional I had to go into the bathroom and just cry at work lol cervix was high soft and closed 
7dpo- woke up increase in cm - milky white. Kinda cramps I have that Af sensation, Cervix is high, medium, and medium feels closed but not sure,

Also I started testing at 6dpo just an expirement because people say you can get a bfp early some say it’s impossible so we will see so I will be updating that as well 
So 
6dpo-BFN
7dpoBFN 
And I will update threw out the day on my symptoms and keep going till I get one or the other, and if I get a bfp I will put what I did differently to reach that. Also if you would like to track your journey with me feel free to comment

One more thing i am also usually dry after OV till AF Some cycles I am dry then get lotion cm before a few days before AF My app also says af is due tomorrow but I think it’s wrong my cycle got thrown off last month so we will see :) 

Re: Count down to bfp or AF! :)

• kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited April 2019
    hey guys I’m Amber! I am new and I’m looking to make friends give some advice, opinions and encouragement from you all and I’m looking for them same back so anyways.. :) So I wanted to make this post for everyone and myself, because if I get my AF then it’s obvious symptom tracking is indeed just a let down and if I get my BFP then maybe this will help someone else ease their mind. 

So after OV 1-2dpo I had very creamy thick CM and pms cramps 
    3dpo- I had watery/ kinda whiteish cm along with cramps on the side I think I ovulated on, just uncomfortable not really painful. Cervix was medium soft and closed 
    4dpo-same as 3dpo except I had pain in my legs like my legs were sore and in my groin/inner thigh area was sore. 
    5dpo- I had a sharp piercing pain on that one side it was like two stabs while sitting in the car and when I was working it happen again and it stopped me in my tracks, and I had pms cramps and I felt wetter, their was more creamy cm cervix was high soft and closed 
    6dpo- I had more milky white cm like watery mixed with creamy and some light cramps I also was very emotional I had to go into the bathroom and just cry at work lol cervix was high soft and closed 
    7dpo- woke up increase in cm - milky white. Kinda cramps I have that Af sensation, Cervix is high, medium, and medium feels closed but not sure,

Also I started testing at 6dpo just an expirement because people say you can get a bfp early some say it’s impossible so we will see so I will be updating that as well 
    So 
    6dpo-BFN
    7dpoBFN 
    And I will update threw out the day on my symptoms and keep going till I get one or the other, and if I get a bfp I will put what I did differently to reach that. Also if you would like to track your journey with me feel free to comment

One more thing i am also usually dry after OV till AF Some cycles I am dry then get lotion cm before a few days before AF My app also says af is due tomorrow but I think it’s wrong my cycle got thrown off last month so we will see :) 

Edit for QFP and removing the last line

Hi and welcome! We’d love to have you but please refrain from making one off posts. We have a newbie thread you can intro in and then feel free to read the pinned posts to learn how the board works. Once you intro feel free to jump in the daily threads! You’ll find a lot of wonderful supportive women on this board.

Also 

If you wouldn’t mind removing the phrase baby dust, that would be great. We have lots of women here who have lost babies and pregnancies. We don’t use that phrase as it can be offensive to them. Thank you and again, welcome! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I removed it I’m so sorry I just got done reading the forum, I didn’t even think about that relating to women losing their baby’s that does make sense again I’m sorry. One question what do you mean keeping from making one off post? 

That pink button at the top that says "New Discussion"  Yeah, basically don't use that.  Instead, just join into the threads that have already been started.
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited April 2019
    @lovesunshine3212 what she means is to do an intro post in the most recent newbie thread and participate in our daily TWW and WTO threads rather than posting an entire thread just for yourself 

eta thanks for editing your post!
  • Okay thank you so should I delete this and post their? 
  • They mean making your own post. People make daily WTO and TWW thread posts, and in some cases a weekly thread post (IF, TFAS, TTCAL). We like to keep the board more organized than for everyone to create their own "April BFP hopefuls - who's with me!" (or similar) type threads like other sites have.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Okay that makes sense :)
  • @lovesunshine3212 thanks for editing!

@inthewoods23 @b_1029 @dpchickens y’all type faster than me 😆
  • Okay thank you so should I delete this and post their? 
    Don't worry about this post, we can't delete, but we can just let it bump down to the bottom.