November 2019 Moms
Options

Vacation

Hi all! My EDD is around nov 18. My first OB apt is on Friday April 5th (thank God) But I wanted to see if anyone has taken a cruise while pregnant? My family has a cruise booked in June to the Bahamas, and I will be 18 weeks then. It seems like the risk for Zika is low there and from some forums it seems like tons of pregnant women go? I can't figure out if I need to cancel or not 

Re: Vacation

• Options
    Hi, welcome and congrats. Please read the pinned thread at the top titled "Read First." It explains how our board is organized. We discourage one off posts like this because it clutters our board. 

Also, if you plan to stick around, please change your username from knottienumbers to something else. We can't tell you apart from the other knottienumbers and it is hard to interact with you. Once you have done that, feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread pinned at the top of the board.
  • Options
    @knottie33135209 I haven't but you definitely should go! Lots of people do babymoons before their first is born, and this sounds perfect. As long as your doctor doesn't have any reason for you not to, I'd plan on it. :) Congrats and welcome to the board!

(also, def change your username because tagging you was difficult!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fmar8fmar8 member
    @knottie33135209 my fiancé and I get married in June and going on our honeymoon when I’ll be 19 weeks to St. Thomas. I had my first appt on the 1st and our Dr. said we should be good but of course to be careful. 
  • Options
    We are thinking of a babymoon to Bahamas too! Seems like it's Zika free at the moment but still unsure. We'd most likely be going early September - EDD is Nov 14. If not Bahamas, probably Hawaii.