October 2019 Moms
Options

~*~* April high-risk check in *~*~

It’s a new month, so it’s time for all the check ins!

EDD:

What’s your diagnosis?

Upcoming appointments:

Rants:

Raves:

Questions/Concerns:
BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
~~~  ~~~  ~~~
High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies

Re: ~*~* April high-risk check in *~*~

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I know I’m not the only high risk one here... anyone home??

EDD: Oct 3

What’s your diagnosis? Homozygous MTHFR

Upcoming appointments: regular MW app at 16w. First app with the MFM and A/S on 5/2 (18w on the dot). I should start monthly growth scans at that point 

Rants: the usual. Sick and tired of being sick and tired. 

Raves: made it out of 1st tri! Just need to make it until 18w now. I’m just hoping the amount of methylfolate I take can counteract my mostly missing ability to process folic acid/folate

Questions/Concerns:
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    I’m not technically high risk, but I’m AMA and I haven’t seen an AMA thread so I’ll sit with you.

EDD:10/16

What’s your diagnosis? Unexplained RPL, AMA

Upcoming appointments: MFM tomorrow 4/4 and regular OB next Wednesday 

Rants:Not much, I’m not a huge fan of my MFM doctor and I’m ready to be done with him and just see my OB whom I love for the most part

Raves: I’m officially 12 weeks, however that likely means baby is measuring 11 and a day so while I’m like yay 12 weeks I’m like well not really 

Questions/Concerns:
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD:
    10/6

What’s your diagnosis?
    I’m not entirely sure what it would be considered. Our first child was born with a congenital birth defect and passed away at 45 days. My second was fairly uneventful but I did have gestational diabetes.  My third was born prematurely due to IUGR, after her birth we discovered my placenta was failing and was in the 10th percentile for gestational age. 

Upcoming appointments:
    4/10

Rants: none

Raves:
    Im slowly beginning to feel human again.  Almost no nausea to speak of anymore. 

Questions/Concerns:
    My head stays in a whirlwind but I plan to bring them up next Wednesday. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    EDD: 10/25

What’s your diagnosis? It's hard to explain... very rare but I'll try just in case someone ever comes across this and needs info! There's a dearth out there. The pathology reports on my late loss showed massive perivillous fibrin deposition/ maternal floor infarction. Meaning my placenta was full of this fibrin/ protein like material that clotted it up and it failed. Baby died of intrauterine growth restriction and lack of nutrients from the failed placenta. I guess this is more common in the 3rd tri and usually causes stillbirth but mine was 2nd tri so I'm being monitored with weekly ultrasounds right now. After I pass 15 weeks should slow back down.

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow with my RE then next week with my MFM who sees me every 4 weeks.

Rants: So nauseous!! Even with anti-nausea meds I just feel like this ghost of a person person that goes around puking everywhere and sleeps all the time. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and it seems like no end in sight.

Raves: Just grateful to be pregnant again! 

Questions/Concerns: There's no safety point for me with the risk of my placenta failing, so just trying to get through this day by day. 
  • Options
    @KaitlinS11 I just saw that your placenta was failing as well. Are you on any treatment for that this time? I am on Lovenox, baby aspirin and plaquenil.
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges right now they only have me on baby aspirin. I saw the nurse practitioner at my last visit and she is going to do a case study with my OBGYN and let me know more at my next appointment. Everything seemed fine with my last until about the end of the 2nd tri and beginning of 3rd. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    EDD: 10/28 but will deliver at 37 weeks on 10/7

What’s your diagnosis? Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy

Upcoming appointments: had my first MFM appt today and then NIPT on April 24th

Rants:  none right now

Raves: I was a little shocked at how aggressive the MFM was today compared to the management of my other two pregnancies but he seems very knowledgeable and I feel comfortable with everything he said.  Changed my time off of work plans a bit but it will be fine.

Questions/Concerns:  none right now!