Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Tell us about your pets! 
TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

Re: All Group Check-In W/O 4/01

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cass005 I got my NIPT results in 7 calendar days.

@junebabyh we live in town but we have an acre of land so that’s why we can have so many.  I grew up on a farm so I always knew I’d have some sort of livestock.  

@galentine I am also a huge fan of maternity pants!!  So glad you’re getting comfy!! 

@theglitteredpterodactyl happy Birthday again!  I hope those birthday pancakes are delicious!! 
  • Options
    @emily1052 omg I love your dogs. They are all so adorable

@quidditchcapn1120 I had a goldfish when I was younger...we done some sort of experiment on them in school (how cruel?! I think it was just like cold water vs warm water or something but still) and I didn’t expect it to live long but I had that thing for many years 
  • Options
    @galentine how fun!!  And you got me excited for Easter candy!!  
  • Options
    @melanier26, oh no, I hope your FILs fever goes away soon ❤❤
  • Options
    @steminist @Schumerator team Green over here too! 
  • Options
    @galentine Hmm Choc....or a really good carrot, but I just had birthday cake and it totally hit the spot.
  • Options
    @stephanie123456, I'm going to need to know what pasta you got for lunch. 

@jenferlee82, uggghhh how frustrating about your NIPT results! I hope to see a good news update from you in the NIPT thread later today! 🤞
  • Options
    @junebabyh @galentine It was not that great  :'( I got the pesto pasta and it also came with a side salad. I'm not sure what caused it but the first bite made me sick. 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @stephanie123456, NOOOOOO! That stinks, I'm sorry.
  • Options
    @stephanie123456 Food disappointment is the worst 
  • Options
    @junebabyh and @galentine Thanks ladies! They finally called me just a bit ago, posted the updates in the right threads. :)
  • Options
    @cooaladolly I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well and on top of that not getting any sleep 😥 hope tonight you can get some good rest!!
  • Options
    @cooaladolly that sucks you weren’t getting help when you wanted it, I’m sorry! I definitely appreciate daytime help for those moments more than evening/nights
  • Options
    @cooaladolly Hope you get some sleep!
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I think it was here that someone asked yesterday- panorama both times took exactly one week from the day they received the sample (if you draw on Friday, it may not go out until Monday, FYI 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    @melanier26 isn’t it interesting that experiments like that were acceptable when we were kids but wouldn’t fly now?  I’m not going to say that I’m attached to our goldfish but we do try to make them comfortable haha.

@stephanie123456 and @galentine thank you for the support.  I know I’m probably getting close to the end of it, it just seems like eternity since I’ve felt well.  
  • Options
    DH's cat is a total smart ass (in furry form) and is always causing trouble. But then will quickly turn Into the most lovey thing on earth.
    I don’t have a ton of experience with cats but this is how they all are in my mind 😼
  • Options
    @melanier26 yes, it is very classic cat behavior. But mine is nothing like that. Shes always been very chill but obviously more so in her old age. He's only a year or so younger but still acts like a kitten most times.
  • Options
    cooaladollycooaladolly member
    edited April 2019
    @emily1052, @theglitteredpterodactyl & @melanier26 thank you ladies for the encouragement. I got to sleep in this morning and it was just glorious! Maybe I should actually use more sick days, lol 🤷‍♀️
    ETA tag for @emily1052, but when I went back it was still there? So confused.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga